Alternate for GitHub with higher storage size

Hi guys, I'm looking for a free GitHub/GitHub Pages alternative which can provide me higher storage size to host my files. Currently, GitHub allows me to host only 1 GB of data. Now please don't ask me why I need more than that but I just do. One big requirement would be to get the direct link to the file with the actual file name and not some randomized file name. I need preferably a minimum of 5 GB of storage so that I can host a lot of files like audio files etc. I'm not really an expert when it comes to this git/GitHub stuff so it would be awesome if the upload process would be simple. Thanks.

Mediafire maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
View Post
Hi guys, I'm looking for a free GitHub/GitHub Pages alternative which can provide me higher storage size to host my files. Currently, GitHub allows me to host only 1 GB of data. Now please don't ask me why I need more than that but I just do. One big requirement would be to get the direct link to the file with the actual file name and not some randomized file name. I need preferably a minimum of 5 GB of storage so that I can host a lot of files like audio files etc. I'm not really an expert when it comes to this git/GitHub stuff so it would be awesome if the upload process would be simple. Thanks.
get a server you Sasquatch

Mega? They have a desktop client, never used that client though.

set up a cheap web server ya nonce

Use Gitlab°

° - https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/admi..._settings.html

****** drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
****** drive?
This is one possibility, it offers 5G for free account, but i dont know about the file name, usually it generates hash name for link.

But how much storage BitBucket gives ?

mega.nz 50gb free storage