Melee damage out of world bounds?

Are there plans to extend the range of where melee damage is taken/given?

As I know this was tweaked for snipers and explosives.

@Kalcor @DevTeam

why did you try to ping kalcor twice
pickups not rendering (that are out of bounds) is an issue that hasn't been fixed yet, so don't get your hopes up.

I was asking anyone else who is deving for SAMP whether they know.

Hey worth asking the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaozu
Посмотреть сообщение
I was asking anyone else who is deving for SAMP whether they know.

Hey worth asking the question.
so.... kalcor?

I guess so, the memes on me.

This would be a great addition in the new client with people working on servers that utilise custom maps. This and another issue are both addressed in the SAMP addon client plugin/modification (the other issue being pickup models not appearing outside of the map boundaries) so it's something that is possible to implement.

I support! It is high time to fix the bug with melee damage for the redistribution of the map as well as the display of pickups. It is a pity that this client does not develop. Because of such bugs, it is impossible to create a server on a custom map.
p.s. Kalcor, wake up!

https://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php...65&postcount=9
fix already exists over years

Quote:
Originally Posted by ][Noname][
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, that should be easy enough to implement into the SAMP client then.

If the problem can be fixed easily why to implement it to the client? Unless you wanna wait a year for another release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
If the problem can be fixed easily why to implement it to the client? Unless you wanna wait a year for another release.
It's a client side fix. Unless you somehow enforce every player on a server to install a client side modification to fix the problem the issue won't be fixed without it being put directly into the client. Nobody is saying update the client for one change but to instead implement it whenever the next version of this development version of the client is released.