Doubt with the textdraw

I can create and destroy textdraw per player to avoid the limit and what disadvantages it has to do this.

help.

Well, I think the limit for global TextDraws is 2048.

Creating and Destroying global TextDraws can avoid reaching the limit, but isn't really efficient depending on the reason of what you're trying to do.

If the global TextDraws aren't changing or they're the same for all players to see, then perhaps Hiding and Showing those global TextDraws is a better option. And that way, you only need to destroy global TextDraws that aren't needed anymore.

If the TextDraws will be different between every player, then I suggest just using player TextDraws. That way each player has a limit of 256 player TextDraws and that means you technically can have more than 2048 different TextDraws in the server.

What I'm saying is that I've reached the limit of 256 PlayerTextdraw and that I use them mixed with the Global Textdraw, I can destroy and create to avoid that limit but I'm worried if it would cause a problem with the performance of the server.

Oh, in that case then yes. Just make sure that when you destroy those player TextDraws, you reset their variables. That way all newly created player TextDraws work properly - especially if they're selectable. There shouldn't be any noticeable performance issues by destroying & creating them. I do it myself in some cases.