CONNECTION REJECTED: Unacceptable NickName

Hi all, yesterday was on the server a lot of cheaters, and they get up all. The teleported players to himself, or something else. So, after them, many began to appear such a problem (See screenshot). Rebooting VDS didn't help. What am I supposed to do now?

Before the emergence of cheaters, everything was wonderful!
Linux Debian 9 x64_x32.

Well what is the name that you are trying to connect with? The problem seems quite obvious. Your name can only have A-Z, a-z and 0-9 and nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
View Post
Well what is the name that you are trying to connect with? The problem seems quite obvious. Your name can only have A-Z, a-z and 0-9 and nothing else.
The name of the normal type Johny_Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronka
View Post
Hi all, yesterday was on the server a lot of cheaters, and they get up all. The teleported players to himself, or something else. So, after them, many began to appear such a problem (See screenshot). Rebooting VDS didn't help. What am I supposed to do now?

Before the emergence of cheaters, everything was wonderful!
Linux Debian 9 x64_x32.
same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronka
View Post
The name of the normal type Johny_Boy
Well if your name is Johny_Boy and the server responds to you that you can only use A-Z, a-z and 0-9 then how come you don't see the problem?

There's an underscore in your name. The server doesn't allow that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
View Post
Well if your name is Johny_Boy and the server responds to you that you can only use A-Z, a-z and 0-9 then how come you don't see the problem?

There's an underscore in your name. The server doesn't allow that.
Read https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Common_P...ng_to_a_server

Underscore is a acceptable character.

This is not even the real samp-client color (or it changed and I didn't noticed).

You probably lose the connection to the server, but the server already stored your nickname (or not and thinks your nickname is blank) and won't let you connect with that name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
View Post

This is not even the real samp-client color (or it changed and I didn't noticed).

You probably lose the connection to the server, but the server already stored your nickname (or not and thinks your nickname is blank) and won't let you connect with that name.
what is the difference in color, here the problem is and how to solve it, I don't know.

restart the server, or chage ip of the player