Player Checkpoint Problem

Hi Guys. i'm working on a GPS system , For exp you choose CJ house and a red checkpoint will apear on map (SetPlayerCheckpoint) , the problem is when you get close to another checkpoints suddenly the gps checkpoint will disappear!! i saw same work on another servers , when you get close on that serveres server will disappear the wrong checkpoint and re set the gps checkpoint! how should i do that ? [+REP FOR HELPER]

up....

There can only be one checkpoint active for a player (if you're not using a streamer). if you have multiple checkpoints that will show up when you're close to them (e.g, house system with checkpoints to enter the building) the GPS checkpoint will disappear. What you can do is use race checkpoints for the GPS, then you should be able to see the GPS checkpoint even when you get close to another checkpoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez
Посмотреть сообщение
There can only be one checkpoint active for a player (if you're not using a streamer). if you have multiple checkpoints that will show up when you're close to them (e.g, house system with checkpoints to enter the building) the GPS checkpoint will disappear. What you can do is use race checkpoints for the GPS, then you should be able to see the GPS checkpoint even when you get close to another checkpoint.
well i think it works thnx i will try this +REPED

guys is there any other soloution to not use race checkpoint ? for exp , when i choose Cj house in gps i got a checkpoint on map but when i get close to a for exp House checkpoint the old one will gone and when i get far from the house cp the gps checkpoint will not reshow , but on some server i didnt see this and when you get far the gps cp will reshow to player! i need setplayercheckpoint not setplayerracecheckpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Streamer plugin.
um, so how can i see the check point from any distnce ? should i put -1 on distnce paramtr ?

now when i close to for exp house cp its gone even after i remove the gps cp

look , the house [exp] cp is dynamiccp too , so is it normal to not show this one when i have the gps cp on my map [distnce = -1] ? because after that i can see house cp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoniStar
Посмотреть сообщение
guys is there any other soloution to not use race checkpoint ? for exp , when i choose Cj house in gps i got a checkpoint on map but when i get close to a for exp House checkpoint the old one will gone and when i get far from the house cp the gps checkpoint will not reshow , but on some server i didnt see this and when you get far the gps cp will reshow to player! i need setplayercheckpoint not setplayerracecheckpoint
Why do not you use pickups instead of checkspoint for your racing code? it's just a suggestion. regards!