Three projects in one universe

Hi, I have a question
Imagine that three projects will be in the same universe. I'm talking about full synchronization between projects. Is this even possible?
Please take it seriously and unsubscribe to me.

What did you smoke ?
What projects ?
You mean some project in the digital domain, created by humans on earth, something like sync your files using BitBucket or you mean some parallel universe kind of thinking ? The last one is only a stupid theory, created by someone who has nothing else to do.
Physics in universe does not have brain to make up things and fool around and magic does not exist.
And physics in its nature is perfect, maybe only thing that is really perfect...this is the reason i learned electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryTallMidget
View Post
What did you smoke ?
You mean some project in the digital domain, created by humans on earth, something like sync your files using BitBucket
Exactly)

We can explain about six percent of our universe, this is almost nothing in relation to its size.
Our perception of the universe is condensed into a visible spectrum of light, we have evolved to see, but even so we can't see everything. To illustrate, a bee's universe is within a radius of only 6 miles away from its hive, but in this space it will see more shades of color than humans are able to see for a lifetime.

It's all about perception.