Object help

Hey

How I could make this object visible at daytime?

I can see it only between 00am - 07am.

You mean the light? I don't think thats possible at daytime.

Yes i mean the light
:/

This is the only object that have a light like this

There are neon objects with several colors aswell. Nothing you can do bud, why would you want such lights at daytime?

becouse the players will cry if they couldn't see their neon

I believe there's a weather which is clear but during which lights work as well, don't know if all the lights work in it but some do. Don't know the weather id, though.

The server where I took this picture have weather 0. But the time is the actual time. So I told wrong, becouse the object ID that I said not correct.

But the neon objects not always visible too, becouse the streamer not updating while the player is freezed. But the player is freezed in the mod garage. I tried to solve this with Streamer_Update(pid, STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT); but the light only appears whenever the vehicle moved a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4karow
Посмотреть сообщение
The server where I took this picture have weather 0. But the time is the actual time. So I told wrong, becouse the object ID that I said not correct.

But the neon objects not always visible too, becouse the streamer not updating while the player is freezed. But the player is freezed in the mod garage. I tried to solve this with Streamer_Update(pid, STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT); but the light only appears whenever the vehicle moved a bit
You can use Streamer_ToggleIdleUpdate (set it to 1 temporarily while in the mod shop). I personally have it on permanently, as moving objects etc are also not updating while being idle (meaning they don't appear when moving into streaming range), but it's a bit more CPU intensive.

I have that whenever the player data loaded
Streamer_ToggleIdleUpdate(playerid, true);

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I have that whenever the player data loaded
Streamer_ToggleIdleUpdate(playerid, true);
Then it should work as expected, at least it does for me. Are you talking about the original mod shop or a custom mod shop/garage?

I mean the san fierro garage interior 1

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean the san fierro garage interior 1
Are the objects you attach added to the interior (and virtual world if you change that too)?

I'll send you a video where you can see my problem. Thanks for your help!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll send you a video where you can see my problem. Thanks for your help!
I know what you mean, so not sure if a video is neccessary, but maybe it helps.
That's what usually happens when ToggleIdleUpdate is off, so I have no idea why it doesn't work for you with IdleUpdate on.

Could it be that the objects that are attached weren't set to be visible in that specific interior? Or only in interior 0? But then again, it would only show if you specifically force it with Streamer_UpdateEx. Couldn't hurt to check it though - set the interior argument of the attached objects to -1 if that's not already the case - just to see if that is related or not.

Try with SetTimerEx.

as says corne.

test with clima greater than 50 and time 5 am / 6 am

there are climates look likes were 1 pm / 3 pm when it really another i schedule.