The best idea ever in the whole world ever!

Ok so the subject might make me appear, at first, a bit of a r3tard but wait till u hear the suggestion, you will think i am some kind of god...

So... San Andreas is out on the 360 live marketplace...(not sure if u see where im going with this or if it's been suggested before)..and i would pay good hard-earned microsoft points to have sa-mp on the old 360 as it is just the most amazing game ever.... so yeah theres the super-awesome idea of greatness ... when's this gonna happen??

I don't think this will ever happen, i don't think "Microsoft" will agree with this idea.

I don't see why not, I reckon it would sell millions...and more importantly, be totally awesome.

I mean have you played gta iv? yeah it has all the cinematic realistic rain crap but over-all gameplay was just frustrating and slow, saints row 2 was a bit better, but in my opinion san andreas got it just right.

sa-mp on the 360 im not paying $40 to play sa-mp on a machine that just broke down on me 2 days ago

I can hardly understand your idea but overall if I do try and understand it its completely lame.

Good idea, will never happen.

You don't understand how operating systems work, you think you just put sa-mp on a disc and shove it in the xbox and all's good.

i wish it would, but nevr :<

SA-MP on Xbox 360, no way(lmao).

i wish samp could beh on ps3, xbox, wii and all machines etc. :>

Indeed, a very smart idea, never happening though.