Los Santos Stories Roleplay Fishing System

Just some images from my upcoming RP server...a simple but nice fishing system.

You can fish 66 types of different fishes, each one has it's different lbs size.

Once you've collected enough fish, you can sell it at the Ocean Docks pier to get some money.

Enjoy...

It looks like a LSRP fishing system clone. Oh and your server name as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uproar
View Post
lol #getthestrap

Why don't you map like a clean area for fishing with a store booth where you could buy bait, fishing rod and sell your fish there.

Make fishing levels, say you caught 800 fishes so that player would automatically be moved onto level 2 and that'd mean they'd have more chance of catching larger fish.

Its really neat and good.

Quote:
View Post
Ah yes. Because FoCo gaming definitely was original with the name Los Santos Roleplay.

lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorW
View Post
lol #getthestrap

Quote:
View Post
I never joined LSRP, nor i don't know how their fishing system is. Also i don't see how can be a clone, since the fishing systems works with a fishing rod and a boat. I can't see it differently lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 036
View Post
Why don't you map like a clean area for fishing with a store booth where you could buy bait, fishing rod and sell your fish there.

Make fishing levels, say you caught 800 fishes so that player would automatically be moved onto level 2 and that'd mean they'd have more chance of catching larger fish.

Its really neat and good.
Nice idea.