Fake Online / Fake Bots samp

Hello!
Are any measures taken against the servers that violate the rules of placement in the master server?
If so, which ones?

Quote:

(g) You may not artificially increase your player count or provide false info to the
SA-MP query mechanism.

---
Всем привет!
Принимаются ли какие-то меры по отношению к серверам, нарушающие правила размещения в мастер сервере?
Если да, то какие?

link to rules http://www.sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt

There's been discussions about this issue for years now. I'm not sure if anything is done (or can be done) against it, if you're asking because you want to do it yourself. Just don't.

I represent the interests of a hosting company in Russia, and we would not want our addresses to fall into the black list. If this is blocked on the side of the official master server, then we will look for a solution to block fake online.

--
Я представляю интересы хостинг компании в России, и нам не хотелось бы, чтобы наши адреса попадали в блэк лист. Если это блокируется на стороне официального мастер сервера, то мы будем искать решение по запрету фэйкового онлайна.

I think if who are hosting this servers are good hosts, then they should take 'em down before anyone else does.

But as far i know, there is no TOS in (almost) any hosting which says something about artificially increment of players in their server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderClans
View Post
I think if who are hosting this servers are good hosts, then they should take 'em down before anyone else does.

But as far i know, there is no TOS in (almost) any hosting which says something about artificially increment of players in their server.
but the hosts that host SA-MP need to agree to the SA-MP service agreement, I don't think hosts would want their server IPs they have to get blacklisted.

Quote:

but the hosts that host SA-MP need to agree to the SA-MP service agreement

If that was the case, they wouldn't be doing this in the first place. They don't care.

Well - all that can be done is for Kalcor to notify them about breaking rules and going against terms of use.
If they fail to stop doing what they are, then SA-MP (if its legally registered) can file a report.
But all of that requires time and money, so I don't believe anything would be done.
Maybe banning that IP:Port, hostname from master servers could help.

But how would it deal with servers that are actively being attacked by players that make bots?
I for example am playing on a server that once in a while has that issue, where some hacker comes in and makes bots, meanwhile the management nor staff actually requested or encouraged this.

Furthermore, NPC's are also counted as players still, right?
You would probably have to combat that as well.