SAMP lagspikes

I'm having lag since last 2 days thought it's a temporary lag happening due to internet, I had my internet recharged yet it's happening. In the beginning I thought it's my internet problem but hey it's working fine I tested it on phone, later I thought it's some bandwidth on my PC eating so much internet. I opened resource monitor and disabled most of the bandwidth using internet thought it'd fix it. But hey it's not my PC problem too. Right now I decided to check whether You-Tube and other websites work or not and guess what? My internet is working fine and same for my PC, I'm using You-Tube and SAMP forums both at same time and there's no problem. But when I use SAMP I get normal ping for a while after I join I get normal for a while then it jumps to 1000+ which forces me to desync or crash out. Is it a SAMP bug because I'm sure there's no problem with my internet or PC. I even made a thread on Microsoft forums and did what they said I got to know there's no problems with my PC now.

Problem = Only samp lagging for me, You-Tube and others doesn't. I get random lag spikes please help me to fix it.
I use windows 10 by the way, 64 bit.
SAMP version = 0.3 DL.
Thanks in advance, hit me up if you need more information about my PC.

Do a speedtest and post the results, that could help