YSI error

Good I have a problem when compiling a freermam gm, I get this:
Code:
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(13) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "YSI-Includes\YSI\y_iterate"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Being an old gm I do not understand the error, help please.

just because it's an old script, you don't understand what "cannot read from file" means? get a pair of new eyes then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cSharp
View Post
just because it's an old script, you don't understand what "cannot read from file" means? get a pair of new eyes then.
Haber, explain me wrong, obviously I know what it says, what I really wanted to express is where I find that file? I downloaded the YSI folder but it does not contain it.

I updated my YSI recently and y_iterate is there. You must've done something wrong, try re-downloading.

Delete the file YSI from includes, then put this one instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToretto
View Post
Delete the file YSI from includes, then put this one instead.
Search better and the file y_iterate.inc is there, but I do not understand the cause of the error.

These are the includes at the beginning of the gm:
Code:
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_http>
#include <YSI-Includes\YSI\y_iterate>
#include <streamer>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <zcmd>
And the problem is this:
Code:

Oh... It's just mis-included. (don't know if the word exists lol)

Try
PHP Code:
#include <YSI\y_iterate> 
And, did you know there is a standalone include for that? I just don't know if it will be compatible with your *old* gamemode. There is it: Foreach 0.4.1

Quote:
View Post

Try
PHP Code:
#include <YSI\y_iterate> 
And, did you know there is a standalone include for that? I just don't know if it will be compatible with your *old* gamemode. There is it: Foreach 0.4.1
Now I have this problem ajaja:
Code:
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\..\YSI_Internal\..\YSI_Core\..\YSI_Storage\..\YSI_Internal\y_thirdpartyinclude.inc(138) : fatal error 111: user error: Please update "https://github.com/Zeex/amx_assembly" to get "deref()"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
View Post

Try
PHP Code:
#include <YSI\y_iterate> 
Install and update everything but now I skip this:
Code:
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\..\YSI_Internal\y_compilerdata.inc(350) : error 031: unknown directive
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(1087) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(1499) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(1721) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(2138) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(4479) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(6689) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

Do you have a link for the release page of that gamemode?

Quote:
View Post
Do you have a link for the release page of that gamemode?
this is the link of the gamemode, download it and you will see that you need the Pawno folder, that is what causes the problems I think.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=644961

It's compiling with no errors for me, redownload the package, move it to a new server folder, configure it, put the plugins/includes needed then download the latest YSI Library, and replace this line:

pawn Code:
with this one:

pawn Code:
#include <YSI\y_iterate>

This is very old version of YSI, I prefer you to download YSI 4.x from here https://github.com/pawn-lang/YSI-Includes then you include
PHP Code:
<YSI\y_iterate
You may get some errors which are easy fixable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKYSKYE
View Post
This is very old version of YSI, I prefer you to download YSI 4.x from here https://github.com/pawn-lang/YSI-Includes then you include
PHP Code:
<YSI\y_iterate
That's what I previously told him, and no it will give no error, I already tested by compiling it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKYSKYE
View Post
PHP Code:
<YSI\y_iterate
YSI 5.X is preferable too.

Quote:
View Post
It's compiling with no errors for me, redownload the package, move it to a new server folder, configure it, put the plugins/includes needed then download the latest YSI Library, and replace this line:

pawn Code:
with this one:

pawn Code:
#include <YSI\y_iterate>
You pass me the pawno folder that you used? please.

This one (auto-download, source: github)

Quote:
View Post
This one (auto-download, source: github)
I do not understand why if you compile correctly, you gave me these errors now:
Code:
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(1832) : error 001: expected token: "-identifier-", but found "("
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(32953) : error 017: undefined symbol "Iter_Clear"
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(32966) : error 017: undefined symbol "Iter_Add"
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(33057) : error 017: undefined symbol "Iter_Count"
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(33059) : error 017: undefined symbol "Iter_Random"
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(33062) : error 017: undefined symbol "Iter_Remove"
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(33201) : error 017: undefined symbol "Iter_Clear"
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(33244) : error 017: undefined symbol "Iter_Random"
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(33296) : error 017: undefined symbol "Iter_Random"
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(37663) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "FALL_OBJECTS"
C:\Users\Luisaura\Desktop\SFR3\gamemodes\SFR3.pwn(37663) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "USE@YSI_Data@y_iterate"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Errors.
Could you give me your pawno folder please?