[Include] nametags.inc - basic custom nametags

nametags.inc - basic custom nametags

nametags.inc was written to be used with my script. I decided to release it just because I could - besides, it was completely independent of the script and could function without it, so why not?
It's like the normal SAMP nametag, just using a 3d text label instead. This does not eliminate the underscore from a player's name.

Dependencies:
  • streamer
  • y_hooks
Notes:
  • If you are already setting the player's color to -1 under OnPlayerConnect OR you're using fixes.inc you can get rid of lines 85 - 90.
  • If you want to modify the draw distance for the nametags you can define NT_DISTANCE in your script with a value below or greater than 20.0 before you include nametags.inc.
  • You should probably include this after all the dependencies.
  • You can work on this and modify it as you wish. Just keep the credits in, will you?
  • Excuse my pretty shit thread, its my first time releasing something - even though I've been developing for around 2 years now.
Downloads:
GitHub

Nice, rep + xx

Update v0.2:
  • Got rid of the need for the strlib dependency.
  • Got rid of the need for foreach.
  • Script no longer destroys the nametags under OnGameModeExit as Streamer already does that (thanks TommyB!)

Is it disappear?

Any screenshot?

not a sampctl package REEEEEEEEEE

You should update the GitHub's readme since you removed strlib and foreach as dependencies.

All this does is creating a text label.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waysemir
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it disappear?
Wdym

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigETI
Посмотреть сообщение
not a sampctl package REEEEEEEEEE
Not fond of sampctl, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantBeJohn
Посмотреть сообщение
You should update the GitHub's readme since you removed strlib and foreach as dependencies.
Thanks for reminding me, if you could open up a issue on GitHub that would be nice otherwise whenever I get around to it I will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellnik
Посмотреть сообщение
All this does is creating a text label.
Thanks for stating the obvious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbedie
Посмотреть сообщение
wow cool friend
thank men ray:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDeen
Посмотреть сообщение
This just creates a text label with the name, it doesnt show health and armor.

Also the code looks like it was edited from https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=651314
This is meant to be relatively RCRP-esque (sorry TomB!)
It wasn't. I wrote it from scratch. To be honest, most nametag scripts are similar because they all use similar principles.

You should update the y_hooks with ALS hooking for people that don't want to load YSI, since I see u're still updating this