weapon-config self damage and weaponized vehicle damage

Using weapon config by slice and on my onplayerdamage callback I only return 1, however any rpg damage self inflicted doesn't hurt the player, and any weaponized damage ie hunters, seasparrows etc do no damage to other players, do I need to toggle something for self damage, do I need to define wep vehicle damage? I've used the include before and had no issues similar to this so rather confused as normal damage works just fine, it's just wep vehicles and self inflicted damage.

Using the latest version of weapon config and SKY on 0.3.7 btw

not sure about RPG, but about vehicle something like that happend in my server too what i did is simply remove
pawn Код:
EnableVehicleFriendlyFire();
from the script and it fixed it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD_HunTeR
Посмотреть сообщение
not sure about RPG, but about vehicle something like that happend in my server too what i did is simply remove
pawn Код:
EnableVehicleFriendlyFire();
from the script and it fixed it...
I don't run that on the script currently.

bump

stop using weapon-config.inc its bad, it got flaws, and someone experienced will ruin your server. Make your own damage informer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by severance
Посмотреть сообщение
stop using weapon-config.inc its bad, it got flaws, and someone experienced will ruin your server. Make your own damage informer.
What about it is so bad/exploitable? When I previously deployed it on a server it was really good, quick and easy server sided HP and allowed for quick redefinition of weaponized vehicle damage and prob other shit I never utilized.

Just a follow up for anybody who ever encounters a similar issue in the future and needs the solution as it's fixed now;

I was running anticheat checks with the OnPlayerDamage callback and not the OnPlayerDamageDone callback, seems to have messed up the damage registering altogether.