MySQL 41-4 problem

So I've tried googling and searching on these forums but couldn't find anything that helped. Hopefully, someone knows why it's happening.

When I run the samp-server.exe, the MySQL connection is successful. Everything loads/saves perfectly, and no errors appear on the MySQL log file. The log says all callbacks were executed successfully.

The issue is when I relog. After quitting the game manually and reconnecting to the server in-game, the login dialog doesn't appear. So when I go to check the MySQL log file, I notice it doesn't log anything anymore. For everything to work again I keep having to close the samp-server.exe and opening it again. Everything works the first time I connect, but after that, it's like MySQL just stops operating.

Any clues on what the problem might be?

I tried updating to the latest MySQL version and updated all my includes/plugins. As well as looked over the OnPlayerConnect/OnPlayerDisconnect/OnGameModeInit, and re-scripted everything in different ways.

What does the mysql log say when you reconnect?

Also, check errors/warnings.log too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderClans
Посмотреть сообщение
What does the mysql log say when you reconnect?

Also, check errors/warnings.log too.
I checked the errors/warnings logs, but they're both empty, unfortunately.

I just tested it again, the mysql log only logged the stuff from my first connect. When I reconnect, nothing new is logged. It's strange.

The only errors when I ctrl+f for "error" in the logs when I first connect is " [DEBUG] AMX callback executed with error '0' ".

Are you running the server on a VPS or an external host?

Do you have crash detect plugin? If so, post log.

And posting OnPlayerConnect would help too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderClans
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you running the server on a VPS or an external host?

Do you have crash detect plugin? If so, post log.

And posting OnPlayerConnect would help too.
Oh dude, I found out my problem.

I fixed the issue by increasing the size of the query string. (i.e. from " new query[500]; " to " new query[1500]; ")
I was just worried it was something else since I noticed the mysql log wasn't logging anything new.

I'ma REP you though, for helping me discover about the crashdetect plugin, it's really useful for future problems I might have. Thanks for all the help!