Mouse problem in GTA Single Player / SAMP

https:// youtu. be / u KDKkZ-xCp4 ( fix the link )

I have the same problem in GTA SA Single Player and in SAMP , tried reinstalling GTA and same problem occured, tried on 2 mouses and still got the same problem. It just happened out of nowhere, I haven't installed any mods before this bug, Imean there were mods but I was having normal gta moded for 5-6 months and suddenly this bug has occured.

If this thread is in wrong section, please move it to correct one and don't delete it.
Thanks in advance

I'm not watching the utube. That site isn't allowed here.

Anyway, you should try run the game at 60fps. If the mouse clicks don't work, you can use the 'Enter' key on the menus to select items.

> Go in to the game's graphics options and turn the frame limiter ON.
> Open SA-MP's chat with the ` or 't' key and type /fpslimit 60.

Now the game should behave better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
I'm not watching the utube. That site isn't allowed here.

Anyway, you should try run the game at 60fps. If the mouse clicks don't work, you can use the 'Enter' key on the menus to select items.

> Go in to the game's graphics options and turn the frame limiter ON.
> Open SA-MP's chat with the ` or 't' key and type /fpslimit 60.

Now the game should behave better.
When I click right click to aim somewhere with a gun, the camera points to the ground. Like I can't hold it steady, it looks like someone is pushing my mouse downwards, can't hold it at the middle, it pushes it to the ground..

First i was thinking that mouse looses focus but if its dragging it down then its not but try to hit Win button or Alt+Tab and then bring the game to focus again.

And try changing all possible MouseSettings from menu to see if it at least change something...?

You have joypad plugged in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzaMx
View Post
You have joypad plugged in?
I had VJOY program installed (VJOY is extra program when you want to play with joystick), I deinstalled it but sadly my settings are left " steer down - S - JOY8 " , I just need to remove that JOY8, I tried another keys to replace JOY8 with ALT for example, but this is what I get " steer down - S - JOY8 - ALT ". I cannot remove that JOY8 since I have no joystick or joypad. Is there any text document to change these settings ? I tried to restore to defeault but this JOY8 stays on the same place, not just JOY8 but JOY1,2,3,4,5 each has its own function but JOY8 is turning camera down, can't aim or look forward.

Why don't you just restore controls to default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
Freal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
I did mate, I swear to God, l restored my controls to the original, even delete all files the ones from Documents / GTA User files and this is what I get - http://prntscr.com/lb9epf

How to get rid of that Joy8 ? I told you all, I reinstalled my gta several times, deleted all possible programs from my pc and every time I go to controls, Joy8 and other Joy numbers are still there and I have no joystick at all.

Did you delete file gta_sa.set ?
It should be in MyDocuments (GTA San Andreas User Files)
Delete it, start GTA, then it will create new file with default button settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryTallMidget
View Post
Did you delete file gta_sa.set ?
It should be in MyDocuments (GTA San Andreas User Files)
Delete it, start GTA, then it will create new file with default button settings.
I did that as I said, true, it did created new file with default button settings as well as new resolution etc but it didn't removed these joy keys sadly.I either have some sort of virus or something impossible to figure out.

I guess there is no solution for this problem, It's alright, I'll try to adjust myself to this type of gameplay without " aiming ", there are a lot of servers that are about driving.Big thank you to everyone who took your time to try help me solve this problem

But then try this file, its file from my GTA files:
*Remove the ".txt" from the end, forum does not allow "set" extension as a attachment.

Did you try to delete whole line in the key config ?, double-backspace (select, hit backspace twice).