How to put skin mod into ShowModelSelectionMenu

I want to make skin tables that I mod in samp 0.3DL into textdraw display that skin. I tried but did not show anyone can help me

Show us the code that contains: ShowModelSelectionMenu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
View Post
Show us the code that contains: ShowModelSelectionMenu
Code:
stock ShowModelSelectionMenu(playerid, ListID, header_text[], dialogBGcolor = 0xFF9900AA, previewBGcolor = 0x7FFF00AA , tdSelectionColor = 0xAA3333AA)
{
	if(!(0 <= ListID < mS_TOTAL_LISTS && gLists[ListID][mS_LIST_START] != gLists[ListID][mS_LIST_END])) return 0;
	mS_DestroySelectionMenu(playerid);
	SetPVarInt(playerid, "mS_list_page", 0);
	SetPVarInt(playerid, "mS_list_id", ListID);
	SetPVarInt(playerid, "mS_list_active", 1);
	SetPVarInt(playerid, "mS_list_time", GetTickCount());

gBackgroundTextDrawId[playerid] = mS_CreatePlayerBGTextDraw(playerid, mS_DIALOG_BASE_X, mS_DIALOG_BASE_Y + 20.0, mS_DIALOG_WIDTH, mS_DIALOG_HEIGHT, dialogBGcolor);
    gHeaderTextDrawId[playerid] = mS_CreatePlayerHeaderTextDraw(playerid, mS_DIALOG_BASE_X, mS_DIALOG_BASE_Y, header_text);
    gCurrentPageTextDrawId[playerid] = mS_CreateCurrentPageTextDraw(playerid, mS_DIALOG_WIDTH - 30.0, mS_DIALOG_BASE_Y + 15.0);
    gNextButtonTextDrawId[playerid] = mS_CreatePlayerDialogButton(playerid, mS_DIALOG_WIDTH - 30.0, mS_DIALOG_BASE_Y+mS_DIALOG_HEIGHT+100.0, 50.0, 16.0, mS_NEXT_TEXT);
    gPrevButtonTextDrawId[playerid] = mS_CreatePlayerDialogButton(playerid, mS_DIALOG_WIDTH - 90.0, mS_DIALOG_BASE_Y+mS_DIALOG_HEIGHT+100.0, 50.0, 16.0, mS_PREV_TEXT);
    gCancelButtonTextDrawId[playerid] = mS_CreatePlayerDialogButton(playerid, mS_DIALOG_WIDTH - 150.0, mS_DIALOG_BASE_Y+mS_DIALOG_HEIGHT+100.0, 50.0, 16.0, mS_CANCEL_TEXT);

SetPVarInt(playerid, "mS_previewBGcolor", previewBGcolor);
    mS_ShowPlayerMPs(playerid);
    mS_UpdatePageTextDraw(playerid);

SelectTextDraw(playerid, tdSelectionColor);
	return 1;
}

Find the correct ids from 0 - 299 if it exists and raise up the skin ids to 0 - 25000(to your skin ids bellow).

I remember i tested the custom skins in South Central Roleplay (gamemode) as it uses textdraws just like yours for character customization and it worked perfect without bugs at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiplovebra
View Post
I want to make skin tables that I mod in samp 0.3DL into textdraw display that skin. I tried but did not show anyone can help me
You did it? I can not do it

Inside your code find the "Mua quan ao" skin selection and find the 0 - 299 skin ids then increase it to 25000+ desired skins from 0.3-DL models. There was a skin selection (rClass) filterscript created by RogueDrift but unfortunately it was deleted so i can give you an example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
View Post
Inside your code find the "Mua quan ao" skin selection and find the 0 - 299 skin ids then increase it to 25000+ desired skins from 0.3-DL models. There was a skin selection (rClass) filterscript created by RogueDrift but unfortunately it was deleted so i can give you an example.
bro i can't find this.