Model color

Hi,

Is there anyway to create custom object with the same color texture and shadows as the default one? I mean, when I add one next to the already existed it's not looking good because of difference of texture colors and lighting. So, can we copy settings and somehow paste it on? I'm working with Blender 3D.

I don't know for sure. This happened to me when I removed few faces from original objects. I solved it by setting it's texture to "none" 0xFFFFFFFF. It's a bit darker but it is okay!

you can adjust it with kdffgui

Yeah you can use easy color for custom models but you can't import nv of existing object to your custom because they don't have the same number of faces. Day lighting is okay but at night your object will go crazy. Use none texture 0xFFFFFFFF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croheart
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah you can use easy color for custom models but you can't import nv of existing object to your custom because they don't have the same number of faces. Day lighting is okay but at night your object will go crazy. Use none texture 0xFFFFFFFF.
i know how to do it but im not going to tell you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garr
Посмотреть сообщение
i know how to do it but im not going to tell you
Why was your comment necessary?
What the fuck are you trying to tell me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croheart
Посмотреть сообщение
Why was your comment necessary?
What the fuck are you trying to tell me?
i'm a better modder than you. stop giving people incorrect information spazmoid

I would recommend using radiosity for lighting as it adjusts the lighting for different times of the day; it simulates real life lighting for your object.

Tutorial: https://docs.blender.org/api/htmlI/c8778.html