What's wrong with the people?

The only audience tdm servers serve are either Pakis or asians... no wonder they're full coz there's a lot of people of these two origins

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlee
View Post
The only audience tdm servers serve are either Pakis or asians... no wonder they're full coz there's a lot of people of these two origins
And you need to watch you shit mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlee
View Post
Didn't know it really matters where they come from. Brazilian playerbase is more stable than russian hackers and Pakistanis. TDM servers aren't filled with either, get your facts clear. Or specify COD as it's the only mode where pakis play. Never seen a paki in a rp server for example. And most of the pakis in COD are below 12 and just come to hack like Russians. I know some pakis who ran successful servers in the past.

Currently there are no unique TDM servers anyway, so it doesn't really matter what they're called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranger
View Post
Currently there are no unique TDM servers anyway, so it doesn't really matter what they're called.
Any SA:MP server will never be unique, because it's possible to make alike. Copycats are those who copy scripts and use them without any effort, servers that copy ideas from bigger communities aren't copycats but rather 'unoriginal'.

I don't see a purpose in creating this thread, if you fail in running a successful server but another one succeeds, focus on how he succeeded and not what he did. After all the purpose of starting a server is for creating a community and not for scripting competitions.

Finally, the result is what worth to mention. Someone who copied everything and used another community's script and it's hierarchy and a logo from goolag and got 50-100 players is more successful than someone who made everything **UNIQUE** and paid for designers to make a special logo for his community and didn't get a single player.

variable, the tdm protector

samp players are known to play with feces

another clickbait shit thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark™
View Post
another clickbait shit thread..
Thank you for leaving the comment in shit thread, much appriciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
View Post
Didn't know it really matters where they come from. Brazilian playerbase is more stable than russian hackers and Pakistanis. TDM servers aren't filled with either, get your facts clear. Or specify COD as it's the only mode where pakis play. Never seen a paki in a rp server for example. And most of the pakis in COD are below 12 and just come to hack like Russians. I know some pakis who ran successful servers in the past.
Still running* I know at least 3 to 4 pakis running pretty successful servers.