What's wrong with the people?

What's wrong with the people nowdays ?

There is about a 4 servers running with a MW3 released gamemode on hosted tab and people just change the server name and they have much more players then any other server, like cmon..

Depends on:
Own integrations.
The Team
Server stability (lags, ddos and uptime in general)
Forum/Website
TeamSpeak
Advertising
and so much more.

Its not just about a gamemode, its about the project. like cmon...

Oh shit, here we go again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
View Post
Depends on:
Own integrations.
The Team
Forum/Website
TeamSpeak
Advertising
and so much more.

They have nothing, maybe only Own integrations and some poor website/forum.

Maybe they don't like old servers because old servers are full with pro?

why are you so concerned, is your COD server not doing well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0sh...
View Post
why are you so concerned, is your COD server not doing well?
wt about barp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntmx
View Post
wt about barp
Ouch, Josh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntmx
View Post
wt about barp
Once again - not my server.

Copycats are to be expected. Whether we like it or not, it happens. It should set an example to the original server in what they're lacking in comparison to the copycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
View Post
Copycats are to be expected. Whether we like it or not, it happens. It should set an example to the original server in what they're lacking in comparison to the copycat.
It doesn't have to be copycats. Just because there is already one call of duty server, it doesn't mean that there can't be more. Just like there are thousands of RP servers with same features, doesn't mean they all copied each other.

Some like how simple things are, spawn and shoot. That's all.

Actually original COD is not even samp!
And if the code is open sourced, where is the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG
View Post
Actually original COD is not even samp!
And if the code is open sourced, where is the problem?
Some people spend the years to edit a gamemode which is open source and doing more stuff, and at the end they are dissapointed and server is with low playerbase or empty. The ones i'm talking about just change the gamemode/server name and some other small shits.

@J0sh... I don't own COD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
Dammit! I thought I was speaking to the publisher of Call of Duty. My mistake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
Some people spend the years to edit a gamemode which is open source and doing more stuff, and at the end they are dissapointed and server is with low playerbase or empty. The ones i'm talking about just change the gamemode/server name and some other small shits.

Okay, but that's on their behalf only if server fails.

Dear Hunud,

I'm the EA founder, may i help you somehow ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
View Post
Depends on:
Own integrations.
The Team
Forum/Website
TeamSpeak
Advertising
and so much more.

I agree with Sunny

The same happend when NG-RP released their gamemode.. a bunch of servers with shitty hosts popped up to see if they could fill the void that NG-RP left behind, most of them failed... The good servers usually last, especially if the developer actually develops the gamemode. Do it for fun, and if it's good the people will come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez
View Post
The same happend when NG-RP released their gamemode.. a bunch of servers with shitty hosts popped up to see if they could fill the void that NG-RP left behind, most of them failed... The good servers usually last, especially if the developer actually develops the gamemode. Do it for fun, and if it's good the people will come.
Do it cool? It doesn't matter anymore, people are just done with current servers and they don't play it anymore. They hop from a server to another and at the end of the day you end up with 0. People are bored watching the same thing everywhere "Unique" but the same system, faction gangs nothing more...

There's nothing wrong. Using a released gamemode that is already in use by an old or rather a popular server means newbies from the popular server will come to the copycats. Not to mention the hackers and innocents who were banned from the popular servers, will definitely play the unoriginal one as it's the 'same' just different (staff/community).

If an old community released it's script, that's a mistake, as it will allow unskilled people to get a script that the original scripter took years to develop.

By the end of the day, it's up to the players where they wish to play.