Strange streaming problem / vehicles streaming in and out + LAG

So recently I changed my samp server hosting and decided to buy a dedicated server. It's a powerful dedicated server, equipped enough to handle 1000 players connected at the same time.

Before this, my server was running on a shared hosting, everything fine until they encountered some connection problems and I had no choice but to change it and buy a private dedicated server.

In the past I was moved on another dedicated server at that shared hosting company and I was encountering the same problem I encounter now on my own dedicated server. After long network tests and performance tests, the hosting provider couldn't tell me what the problem really was, he gave up and copied the old configuration from the dedicated server I was moved to the new one, and the problem suddenly stopped appearing.

Now my server lags like that time I was moved on a new dedicated server at that shared company, in addition to this I noticed a really strange phenomen that's happening: i see vehicles on my radar streaming in and out for no reason and player markers that shouldn't appear. The server is freezing only for me for couple seconds then it's going back to normal but with a fast forward effect.

Look at this video to get an idea of what's happening: click for video.

Have anyone encountered something like this before? The problem is 100% not from my gamemode, as I was told from my old hosting provider it's something related to the dedicated server configuration.

P.S: I'm already using the latest version of streamer.

Mans posting ebutuoy link.