What're the best ways to advertise your SA-MP Server?

Please, post your opinions on the topic. I think having a You-Tuber that will constantly upload some fresh content is pretty much a good advertisement.

Best way to advertise a SaMp server is word of mouth.

Post an adv. in Server Advertisements and in your signature.

That's the best and only way to advertise your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderClans
View Post
Best way to advertise a SaMp server is word of mouth.
When your server is already known a bit, then you are indeed right.

Add the following:
SA:MP Advertisement https://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
Signature added - Logo/information related to the server(s)
Social Media - Add a trailor/footage of the server onto a platform.
Friends and Family - Get them to spread the word!

Hope this helped and have a great day!

It's impossible for you to build a community if you are not a known user i tried myself.

I made a server, but since i was very known in a community i started advertisment here and almost 200 players joined my discord server waiting for the release. This is the best way, make a community partnership, but most important you need to have a serious team that doesn't make 2 yo childish jokes. And start the HYPE ! (server videos, script logs, pics, make everything that people wants it)

I remeber the old days when people used to advertise their server in other server (lel). It's not the case now in 2018. Do what people said above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by severance
View Post
It's impossible for you to build a community if you are not a known user i tried myself.
This is the biggest bullshit i have ever read. Years ago i was NOBODY (and 'till today i am), and when i opened my first TDM server (COD SaMp then BWH Samp (2nd server)), it was 50/50 every day after 2 weeks.

If you're a known user this can be obviously a help, but please don't discourage others.

Because being known in internet is like being rich on Monopoly.

Hosted tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
Hosted tab?
Nah.

******** / other social media groups / sites, here, on the SA-MP Forums, buying Hosted Tab is a good start as well. Putting it in your signature on forums and sites can be useful as well. A good logo and a well designed advertisement goes a long way!

Make friendly script, hosted tab, make SAMP server adv topic with cool presentation, tell ur friends, add a logo with adv of ur server in ur signature, make trailer or any video of ur server. Etc etc