why ****** is full retard?

Dear CodeStyle175,

You have received an infraction at SA-MP Forums.

Reason: Insulted Other Member/Flaming/Trolling
-------
I have seen you posting WAY too many times on other people’s topics insulting both them and their code because it wasn’t up to your standard. You are not a mod, nor are you a perfect programmer. Fortunately I’m one of those so I can do something about this.

Posting constructive criticism is fine - i.e. concrete methods in which the code can be improved; insults are not.
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=4056554#pid4056554
Quote:
wrong section
badly written code nothing to do in 2k18
All the best,
SA-MP Forums

like i am just honest, when code is bad, and you little alex cole or so called ****** doesnt need to play some samp father or idk what god are you playing around here?
get a life ors

You can't even read and understand the warning description ****** gave you, so why even post here a flame topic about him?

Ass lickers 3,2,1 start...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm starting!*

Codestyle = guy who cannot complete a sentence.

*Not really an asslick I let my opinion about codestyle known way before Y_ was mod again...

If I'm not wrong, you're estonian, right? Since you seem to not be able to understand english properly, I can explain your ban reason to you in your own native language, are you interested in that?

There is no point in having a quarrel, cannot we simply all agree that I am the best programmer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllidanS4
Посмотреть сообщение
There is no point in having a quarrel, cannot we simply all agree that I am the best programmer?
> LUA
let's not

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllidanS4
Посмотреть сообщение
YALP, i agree.

Damn I missed this

he was a kid who threw his toys out of the cot , because he was given a punishment. Rules are rules

Ok the ban, the warning and everything, but...why is this topic in "Scripting Help"...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
Посмотреть сообщение
This wasn't really required tbh.