SAMP was not a waste of time

Those good old times around 2010-2015. I don't think that all was a waste of time for me, because I released some of my good maps and they were usefull for people. I had my own server, where I could see players having fun and helped other servers by administrating. Also my English really improved by that period of time. I got to know people from different countries and learned stuff about their cultures. Time flies.

Yas me englizh too impooved by plaing samp

Tank yui samp

Good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolex_
Посмотреть сообщение
Good to know.
It's good to know that you think it's good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrillzen
Посмотреть сообщение
It's good to know that you think it's good to know.
It's good to know that you think it's good to know that he think is good to know.

Wasn't a waste of time? SAMP still isn't a waste of time

It teach me not to trust anyone in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorW
Посмотреть сообщение
It teach me not to trust anyone in life.
especially your English :thonk_smart: Xddddd

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
Yep, back in 2012 when I joined SAMP I couldn't really type a sentence without making tons of grammar mistakes, didn't know what was coding and how most of things work out there, it all started with a SAMP community...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
Relatable in every way.
These two summed it up for me. It all started with a couple of hours figuring out how shit worked. Then soon here I came to the forums. It's been a great adventure at that. Been a part of a lot of crazy communities and got the graciousness of running my own.

Okay

That's definitely true. This platform motivated me to learn a variety of artsy skills. Now I'm getting paid IRL to do such. Never regretted.

I can't agree more. For me, SA-MP definitely contributed to my programming skills, but more via C++ recently than via Pawn (and I am certain it didn't make my English better). However, not counting the amazing entertainment it provided, the thing I am most grateful for is the opportunity I was given to create a community where other people could meet and play as they wish, influencing their lives for the better, and to be a part of that community.

For the awesome people I've met since 2009 thanks to SA-MP, for how much they influenced my life beyond SA-MP and for how I can't imagine my life without them, I will never regret the time spent playing SA-MP.

this :clap: is :clap: so :clap: epic

lmao, How'd you learn military etiquette and governmental stuff?