SAMP was not a waste of time

I spent nearly 3 years on SAMP playing hard and i still occasionally play on random servers but apart from the amusement, and those amazing childhood memories, it did teach me alot of other important stuff, got my English improved, learnt coding just because of my determination to make copycat servers and ... alot more i can't list it all.Perhaps it was the best game i ever spent time on.
Probably most of you also have a pretty much similar experience, what are your perspectives about this game after spending all that time here?

ok that's nice

i like the esex

I do whatever I want, despite I have a good ass PC, I mostly play SAMP.

i also love esex

Yep, back in 2012 when I joined SAMP I couldn't really type a sentence without making tons of grammar mistakes, didn't know what was coding and how most of things work out there, it all started with a SAMP community...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
Yep, back in 2012 when I joined SAMP I couldn't really type a sentence without making tons of grammar mistakes, didn't know what was coding and how most of things work out there, it all started with a SAMP community...
Relatable in every way.

I agree, 100%.

My grammar improved and SA-MP led me into coding.

Correct.

Me player samp very long and me can say my grammar is a lot batter than before.

I am closer to allah after I started playing samp : praying :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
Correct.

Me player samp very long and me can say my grammar is a lot batter than before.
Well guys, you are joking about this, but I must say that it's thanks to online gaming, especially SA-MP, that I actually started learning English; at school in Italy you don't learn much. I also owe my career mainly to SA-MP.
Thanks God for letting SA-MP exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasino97
Посмотреть сообщение
Well guys, you are joking about this, but I must say that it's thanks to online gaming, especially SA-MP, that I actually started learning English; at school in Italy you don't learn much. I also owe my career mainly to SA-MP.
Thanks God for letting SA-MP exist.
Sasino? Hai un nome familiare! Dove ci siamo giа incontrati?

but what about esex guys?

samp improoved my spelling and grammer alot

I spent almost 7 years playing SA-MP and i do think that its an outstanding game.I still like SA-MP and i have plans for 2019, to begin with the project ill be writing down till the summer next year.After i make it, ill sit down and relax watching players have fun on something i've made.

I mean yes, it improved my English and grammar as well,but I cba and I still write like a retard

I like weed

Runescape + SAMP pretty much all I use to play back in the day. Both gave me scripting experience (first started to piss around with runescape private servers), found SAMP and then started scripting those too.

Had a good time but fuck - what a waste of time. No longer play now for that reason but check the forum every month or so to check if there's any big updates or anything.

SA-MP changed my life to the good dramatically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
I like weed
same