Need Help with Trucker job

Ive tried to use this Filterscript job on my server and unfortunately ive been facing an issue where it gives money in game and instantly the money goes back to the way it was after the job is complete. the server is based on RP and i thought its probably because of the money system as one of the guy commented on the same thread of this filterscript. if possible i wanted to post a comment there but it was a really old post so im asking help over here.
help is appreciated.
Filterscript thread : https://goo. gl/D4BvF4 (remove the space)

Код HTML:
C:\Users\Gurumi\Downloads\Compressed\truckerjob v2.0\truckerjob.pwn(59) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
C:\Users\Gurumi\Downloads\Compressed\truckerjob v2.0\truckerjob.pwn(66) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
C:\Users\Gurumi\Downloads\Compressed\truckerjob v2.0\truckerjob.pwn(73) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
C:\Users\Gurumi\Downloads\Compressed\truckerjob v2.0\truckerjob.pwn(80) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
C:\Users\Gurumi\Downloads\Compressed\truckerjob v2.0\truckerjob.pwn(102) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
C:\Users\Gurumi\Downloads\Compressed\truckerjob v2.0\truckerjob.pwn(108) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
C:\Users\Gurumi\Downloads\Compressed\truckerjob v2.0\truckerjob.pwn(114) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
C:\Users\Gurumi\Downloads\Compressed\truckerjob v2.0\truckerjob.pwn(120) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2016, ITB CompuPhase

8 Errors.

Replace "GivePlayerCash" with "GivePlayerMoney"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undef1ned
Посмотреть сообщение
Replace "GivePlayerCash" with "GivePlayerMoney"
I know it would fix the error while compiling but the thing is when the job is done in game, im not getting the money after the job is done.

The script you've just linked, uses GivePlayerMoney, why did you change it to GivePlayerCash, and also are you using an anticheat on your script?

Make sure you've included anticash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbedie
Посмотреть сообщение
The script you've just linked, uses GivePlayerMoney, why did you change it to GivePlayerCash, and also are you using an anticheat on your script?
Yes I do have the anti cheat which wouldn't allow cash hacks.. I saw that my other jobs which came with script have paycheck system which adds money to paycheck instead of cash but the /givemoney command I have in sctip have this line "GivePlayerCash" so I tried changing it and now facing this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbedie
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorW
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure you've included anticash.
Yes I do have an anti cheat which blocks all kinds of money hacks. I really appreciate it if you can share a way to contact you so that I can talk to you in real time instead of waiting for each other's replies. My discord is Gurumi#9576 I'll be waiting to hear a response from you. I really appreciate if you can spend some of your time for me as you are also working on a roleplay server.

Post your code of /givemoney here please.