[FilterScript] Anti-Speed - Vehicles Only

Description:

You may wonder what this is, it's simple it's based on some kind of artificial intelligence concept although I cannot call it so because there is nothing yet intelligent about this. Some of you may say this is good to be considered as an snippet but nope, it's an entire code, more like open source.

This register speed for each vehicle model for each player, it adds them to a vector and then compares the values in the vector, if the difference between elements is too great, that means that at some point the player used cheats, it also allows for further scripting [ ADVANCED ONLY ] to create more scripts based on this script. I did not create this script to show how great I am in scripting but as an example of an idea that could be developed and it would be a waste to stay death in my computer, so here I am posting it.

Utility

You can change that difference and you can create something that marks the maximum speed for all vehicle models along the time.

Download:
v1.2
https://pastebin.com/nF1BuGK9
Changelog:

Included MapAndreas for height verifications so that the anti-cheat won't detect falling down as an hack!

v1.1
https://pastebin.com/ZXBcEYff

I hope you fiind it usefull and that it doesn't get wasted, I mean it can be very a well a script that can change many servers given the chance.

If a car falls from sky it will detected as a CHEAT

Updated to v1.2:

Changelog:

Included MapAndreas for height verifications so that the anti-cheat won't detect falling down as an hack!

Hey this is nice, thanks for the effort.
Here's a rep for you.

No need for map andreas just dont calculate the height

Doesn't seem like much to me, it's the same concept over and over again, you're just checking the vehicle's speed and model, same method applied here although i made a check for falling vehicles without using mapandreas so tell me why should people use yours and not mine?

I'm not bashing you for it i just hoped for something different or a new way of detecting speed cheats overall i don't recommend the usage of one timer for everyone (looping through all players through a timer at OnFiltescriptInit).

And this code doesn't make sense to me:
Code:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    for(new i = 0; i < 212; i++)
    {
        for(new j = 0; j < 100; j++)
            MaxSpeed[playerid][i][j] = 0;
        K[playerid][i] = 0;
    }
    return 1;
}
And what was the point of this?
Code:
new Anomally = ANOMALLY;
Too much useless code included tbh.

This is the most basic kind of anti-cheat one could make. It is in no way an AI because you are just comparing a player's current data to already pre-defined data in the game.

An AI, would have to compare a player's current data with an array of data that was collected over the span of a few hundreds of hours of playtime (just an example) of other players, to determine if he is indeed hacking or not. Sometimes the pre-defined data in the game is plainly wrong, while real data collected from the players is more accurate.

I didn't say it was AI, I said it was based on an AI concept and I know it's not something special, I didn't make this to show how great I am because everyone can do anything if you think about it. I made this script hoping it will be usefull to some scripters to further enchant it and make something good and unique from it and maybe even release it to the public or use it for their own sake.

Now:
Code:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    for(new i = 0; i < 212; i++)
    {
        for(new j = 0; j < 100; j++)
            MaxSpeed[playerid][i][j] = 0;
        K[playerid][i] = 0;
    }
    return 1;
}
I made this so that when a player exits the server with id 4 that got banned for cheats, when another one enters with the same id he would not get banned imediately after he enters a vehicle.

Code:
new Anomally = ANOMALLY;
Yeah, I know this kind of pointless but it's just for the aesthetics.

Yes it's a very basic script but it was made to be further developed

The reason why I used MapAndreas in the first place instead of calculating it myself, it's because of the z difference in some places and so that the cheat won't freak out when he goes in an unexpected place and ban the player there thinking that he is not falling or anything like that.

Also, I haven't released anything in a while now and I wanted to release something and thus having this script laying there I thought maybe someone there can actually make it work and give it a chance instead of being in my computer. I will not release this kind of scripts in the future, I will make my work based on unique scripts so this is the last kind of basic script in the hope you will make something great from it.

It's a good start man, I think this has the potential to be highly developed even further, thanks.