Weapons loading problem

So I have somewhere in my database weapons and ammo for each slot saved like this:

Code:
0 0 0 0 32 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
and for ammo
Code:
0 0 0 0 328 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
This is the code
Code:
Public:OnCWeaponsLoad(playerid)
{
	new string1[256], string2[256], c[1];
	new rows;
	cache_get_row_count(rows);
	if(rows)
	{
		cache_get_value_name(0, "pWeapons", string1, 256);
		cache_get_value_name(0, "pWeaponsAmmo", string2, 256);

for(new i = 0; i < 13; i++)
		{
		   c[0] = string1[2*i];
		   C_Weapons[playerid][cWeaponID][i] = c[0];
		}

for(new i = 0; i < 13; i++)
		{
		   c[0] = string2[2*i];
		   C_Weapons[playerid][cWeaponAmmo][i] = c[0];
		}
	}
	return 1;
}
At first I tried to use sscanf but failed cause it would just look ugly with a long line for 13 arguments, so I tried somewhat a clever aproach and it almost did the trick but not quite it seems, I gave myself a deagle just for test purposes and instead it changed it into a tec weapon with some random ammo.

Databases were not designed to store a text with a bunch of integer values just to split them on your own. Create another table for the weaponry (userid, weaponid, ammo).

As for the reason your code fails is because it takes the ASCII character, you have to use strval. Any ID of weapon which is 2-digit will not work as it expects 1-digit. sscanf is the best choice if you decide to use this method which I advise you not to!

pawn Code:
new split_weapons[13], split_ammo[13];

sscanf(string1, "a<d>[13]", split_weapons);
sscanf(string2, "a<d>[13]", split_ammo);

for (new i; i < 13; i++)
{
    C_Weapons[playerid][cWeaponID][i] = split_weapons[i];
    C_Weapons[playerid][cWeaponAmmo][i] = split_ammo[i];
}
It may be possible to pass `C_Weapons[playerid][cWeaponID]` directly in sscanf arguments as replacement of `split_weapons` but I am unable to test it myself.

I designed it this way so it won't be like 10000000 rows for each player in the database, this way is faster.
But thanks for reminding me of strval I completely forgot that.
I will change that and tell if it worked or not..

MySQL can handle millions of rows, the number of them is meaningless to you if you design the database properly and I assure you that your method is not a good one -- it is not faster either.

You only need to store the weapons each player has in their inventory. If a player does not have any weapons, it will not load anything but in your example it will load a text, split 13 zeros and assign to a player-array that its values are already zeros!

Okay, thank you ,I'll change that.