WTLS Updates

Hello everyone! I'd like to show you the latest update on my servers WTLS (Welcome to Los Santos):

- Warzone event (inspired by PUBG)
- New mod shop "Los Santos Customs" in LS and "Michelle's Garage" in SF.

Hope you will like it! I'll be glad if you leave some feeback or comments. Thanks!

You know what's even more impressive? Even after this long you're still constantly improving upon your already amazing gamemode, you're an inspiration, God bless.

Really nice, looks just like the single player game!

Nice one

Looks dope, It'd be even better if you had a basic inventory system than pickups and some mapping to the warzone mode.

What if someone on the warzone event wants to flee the area and walk somewhere else, is that a thing or is it stopped somehow?

Oussama's right.

This looks like fun. Good stuff!

Thanks everyone for your comments, I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattaffix
Посмотреть сообщение
What if someone on the warzone event wants to flee the area and walk somewhere else, is that a thing or is it stopped somehow?
If they stay outside the zone for more than 10 seconds, they're kicked from the event and returned to freeroam mode.

Looks dope

Recently, I've got some inspiration from GTA 3, where in one of the late missions you have to destroy Espresso-2-Go stalls, which are used by cartel to distribute Spank (drugs).

I've added this feature on WTLS, where you can also use stalls to sell drugs from your inventory (cocaine, weed and meth). It's basically some sort of tycoon mode.

This is stall model on 0.3.DL server:

On 0.3.7, there can't be custom object model, but it works identically:

Awesome, you're an inspiration to every coder. Your work is amazing and I never stop to get bamboozled by your work!

Another fine showcase. I've not dropped by your server for a year or so, but I think I'll pay it a visit!

What is the point of that struck car?

Nice update btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
Посмотреть сообщение

Nice update btw.
Added style points.

We have added some new updates - Air Trafficker job and new event Farewell To Arms.

interesting vehicular combat
brings back some 2013 vibes

That's really impressive. Good luck.

This is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
Посмотреть сообщение

Nice update btw.
it let us know that the object can not be destroyed by a car/player.