Object that shows reflection.

Hola, alguien sabe el id del objeto que refleja o la textura que usaron para hacer que se reflejen las cosas???

Hello, does anyone know the id of the object that reflects or the texture they used to make things reflect?

Esto lo vi en el servidor: server.samphub.com:7777
I saw this on the server: server.samphub.com:7777

if you have map, import she to map editor and check id for object.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florin48
Посмотреть сообщение
if you have map, import she to map editor and check id for object.
If I had the map I would not ask for it

... asd

Te harй una pregunta.

El mapeo, їestб en el exterior o interior?

Porque me conozco 2 mйtodos:

1- texturizar el objeto como invisible con reflejo (que serнan los espejos)

2- dar vuelta una calle (o sea ponerlo al revйs) haciendo que parezca invisible, y luego aсade el objeto un poco debajo de lo que parece invisible (?)

Pero primero dнgame si ese mapeo estб en un exterior o interior.

Ffs can you all speak english please? This is annoying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alteh
Посмотреть сообщение
Te harй una pregunta.

El mapeo, їestб en el exterior o interior?

Porque me conozco 2 mйtodos:

1- texturizar el objeto como invisible con reflejo (que serнan los espejos)

2- dar vuelta una calle (o sea ponerlo al revйs) haciendo que parezca invisible, y luego aсade el objeto un poco debajo de lo que parece invisible (?)

Pero primero dнgame si ese mapeo estб en un exterior o interior.
Hola, gracias por responde, estб en un interior, "texturizar el objeto como invisible con reflejo (que serнan los espejos)" ya lo intente pero no se pudo, no reflejaba, quedaba invisible nomas.
La segunda opciуn no creo que sirva.

Hello, thank you for responding, it is in an interior, "texturize the object as invisible with reflection (that would be the mirrors)" already tried but could not, did not reflect, remained invisible.
The second option does not think it works.

There are mirrors in the GTA interiors. You can use this by placing your map where these mirrors are. There's one big one on the floor in the Warehouse interior, others have mirrors at the wall. These are visible in all interiors.
Place a slightly transparent object above these mirrors and you have this effect.
Use a different interior ID that the original interior and the objects are gone, but the mirror is still there.

I'll guess
That's a parking lot object which material is replaced with a mirror