[GameMode] [MySQL R41-4] Login / Register Base Script

Introduction
I have created this as a gamemode since I got a lot of messages on discord from people asking me to make a login / register system for them. I didn't want to make this as a tutorial since I didn't have that much time, but everything is explained inside of the code. So everyone who at least has a little bit of knowledge on MySQL will understand it.

What does it have more than other scripts similiar to this
Well it is simple to use, and it is made for people that want to start their gamemode from scratch. It uses only like 150 lines, and it fully works.

Credits
  • SA-MP - a_samp
  • BlueG & Maddinator - a_mysql
  • ****** - Whirlpool
  • Zeex - zcmd
  • Emmet - easyDialog
  • Johnson_boy - BCrypt
  • Bork - Suggestions / Helping with BCrypt
Screenshots
https://imgur.com/a/8cH1lMa

Bugs
I don't think there are any bugs but if you notice a mistake on the script, please let me know.

Download
V1.0 (Whirlpool) - Not very recommended
GitHub
Pastebin

The whirlpool version is no longer being updated. You must switch to BCrypt for a better experience.

V1.1 (BCrypt) - Highly recommended
GitHub
Pastebin

Changelog:
Code:
Additions:
[+] BCrypt version
[+] Login check
[+] /changepassword (BCrypt only) - 2/24/2019

Changes:
[~] Enumerator Variables
[~] Saving System

Removed:
[-] MySQL auto-reconnect option
Enjoy it

Sorry man but, why using Whirlpool for hashing when BlueG made one with salt and SHA-256?

I apprecciate the effort tho.

Really Good Job. +REP

Good one but it could be much better if you could work on the design and add some stuff up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazio
View Post
Good one but it could be much better if you could work on the design and add some stuff up.
Well if you have any suggestions you can post here and I'll add anything I find useful and interesting

can you make it complete ? like added

VIP,ADMIN levels and more?

SO IT WILL LOOK MORE GOOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigGamerx
View Post
can you make it complete ? like added

VIP,ADMIN levels and more?

SO IT WILL LOOK MORE GOOD
Sure but you'll have to make the commands yourself

Good Work

One question.

- Why don't you store/load a PlayerName and IP from the enumerator (PlayerData) ?
- PlayerName[MAX_PLAYERS][30] ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
One question.

- Why don't you store/load a PlayerName and IP from the enumerator (PlayerData) ?
- PlayerName[MAX_PLAYERS][30] ?
I didn't want to complicate the enumerator much so I decided to do it in another way
30 is the maximum characters a name can have

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbedie
View Post
I didn't want to complicate the enumerator much so I decided to do it in another way
30 is the maximum characters a name can have
SA:MP limit is 20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
SA:MP limit is 20.
I actually remember that now, is it 20 or 24? Afaik it's 24

You can only have a 20 character input of name in the SA-MP client however, you can set a players name upto of 24 characters in-game.

So use MAX_PLAYER_NAME definition instead of manually putting 30 or 24.

this is a bit useless tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jing_Chan
View Post
this is a bit useless tbh
I honestly don't care actually, it took me like 15-20 minutes to create. I've been asked by a lot of people on discord to make a login / register system for them so I made this instead for everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbedie
View Post
I honestly don't care actually, it took me like 15-20 minutes to create. I've been asked by a lot of people on discord to make a login / register system for them so I made this instead for everyone
there'a a widely known mysql register/login tutorial, people should try learn from that rather than download your mildly edited version of the same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jing_Chan
View Post
there'a a widely known mysql register/login tutorial, people should try learn from that rather than download your mildly edited version of the same thing
You're salty I reported your topic and it got deleted so you're saying. I don't care if it's useless, I just created it because I was bored lmfao

The Script if fabulous less code full opt Credits will stay if i update your base script and re-release it.

Permission: true : false;

+1 Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobtiesgangsa
View Post
The Script if fabulous less code full opt Credits will stay if i update your base script and re-release it.

Permission: true : false;

+1 Rep
Yo can update it, go ahead and thanks.

Are you going to Complete it by adding more savings like Admin level And VIP or not?