GTA 3 Ammunation

Let's face it, we all loved the gta 3 ammunation, even in it's simplicity. So it is with great honor that I release my first filterscript!

If you install this filterscript though, you may want to use DisableInteriorExteriorEnterExits (wow thats a long command!) so your users cant use Ammunation guy to buy weapons.

SO! ON TO FEATURES

The GTA3 ammunation script creates an ammunation meant to operate like GTA3's. When a player walks up to a weapon and picks it up, they are charged money for it and they recieve the weapon (the weapons stay there though so it works more like GTA3). Right now, I've coded in the Desert Eagle ($300), an MP5 ($500), an AK ($1000) and a SPAS-15 ($2000). When you pick up these weapons, you recieve 100 ammo as well. These weapons can be easily edited by changing the Model IDs, Weapon IDs and Names in the text that appears when you buy it. It's a fairly simple script, so please, you don't have to give me credit for it.

DOWNLOADZORRZ:
http://www.zezombia.com/upload/files/94_GTA3Ammu.zip

wow this is nice

Wow... quick reply! How did you test it that fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by {DMS}Jacob
i saw this right when you posted it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Hunter
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by {DMS}Jacob
i saw this right when you posted it lol
oh... makes sense

people! if you try it out, post what you think! 19 views and only 1 person replied!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Hunter
]
wow this is nice
lol you posted that 53 seconds after the topic was started :/

Nice. I am doing GTA IV ammunation soon.

Nice but you should check if the player has enough money to buy it

Nice

so ****** simple... for what is it? INHO it's stupid thing... my brother can better... Sorry for my english and try to do something more important and big =)

He even SAID that it's very simple.
It's a nice idea dude..

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_ROW_Chez
so ****** simple... for what is it? INHO it's stupid thing... my brother can better... Sorry for my english and try to do something more important and big =)
who cares, at least he did something cool >|

Quote:
It's not stupid.

You should see the things other people have released.

Stuff like bloody join/leave messages, copied straight from the wiki..

Atleast this has a purpose.

Quote:
It's not about the complexity, it's the idea that counts.

hm when u pick those icons up it just takes away your money forever, if you stand in it more time u can go to minus forever, any ideas how to fix it?

Unique.

I like the idea.

Nice script, BTW its DisableInteriorEnterExits, Not DisableInteriorExteriorEnterExits lol

Is a good idea, but I have a few suggestions which would make changing the script in future that little bit easier.

1.) You could use DEFINE's at the top of your script which set how much each gun costs. (You could also define which weapons are available but I wont go into that)

Example:
pawn Код:
#define DEAGPRICE 300

GivePlayerMoney(playerid, - DEAGPRICE);
2.) Someone else pointed out that your money goes into the negative, so if you try to buy a gun which you do not have the money for you end up with -$00005

This is fairly easy to stop, it just requires something like:

pawn Код:
if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) >= DEAGPRICE)
   {
   GivePlayerMoney(playerid, - DEAGPRICE);
   }
else
   {
   GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "You can't afford this!", 5000, 3);
   }
The script is fully functional, but these are just some suggestions to make modifying it simpler!

Yeah, I kinda did this script in a hurry, so it's not quite perfect, but this community is smart. It can be perfected with some tweaking.