The server didn't respond. Retrying..

I've a problem with samp when I want to connect to any server. (I have the last version and tried a VPN)

It says me:
Quote:

Connecting to 158.69.137.208:7777 ...
The server didn't respond. Retrying..

So many times (this happens with all servers not only with this in particular)
I already assured that it is not PC problem, because it also does with my laptop using wifi and it did not work either, but when I activate the mobile data from my mobile phone and from the laptop I connect to that network, there works, but I want it to work with my router and with my pc.

Sorry for my bad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar18Z
View Post
I've a problem with samp when I want to connect to any server. (I have the last version and tried a VPN)

It says me:

So many times (this happens with all servers not only with this in particular)
I already assured that it is not PC problem, because it also does with my laptop using wifi and it did not work either, but when I activate the mobile data from my mobile phone and from the laptop I connect to that network, there works, but I want it to work with my router and with my pc.

Sorry for my bad english
Did you check with your ISP? Maybe your connection is somehow blocking connection to game servers, or it's just too weak to connect to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez1337
View Post
Did you check with your ISP? Maybe your connection is somehow blocking connection to game servers, or it's just too weak to connect to them.
No, not yet, I'll call them to see what is the matter. I have 600/60 so i dont think that's "too week"

if you have the same problem with a vpn but not with your mobile phone its odd, but gut feeling tells me its local. Have you tried disabling antiviruses and firewalls? Id also make sure to manually delete all samp files, reinstall - double check your using the right paths and not confusing multiple installations.

A VPN tunnels all data, so if you can establish a connection - nothing can get in between that but its still a network adapter to your computer. Your mobile phone may be using different configuration anywhere with the network adaptor itselfs - any anti viruses or firewalls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar18Z
View Post
No, not yet, I'll call them to see what is the matter. I have 600/60 so i dont think that's "too week"
Internet speed is not the same as signal speed. Even though your internet is fast, if the signal from the cable to your modem is weak, problems like this can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleymeah
View Post
if you have the same problem with a vpn but not with your mobile phone its odd, but gut feeling tells me its local. Have you tried disabling antiviruses and firewalls? Id also make sure to manually delete all samp files, reinstall - double check your using the right paths and not confusing multiple installations.

A VPN tunnels all data, so if you can establish a connection - nothing can get in between that but its still a network adapter to your computer. Your mobile phone may be using different configuration anywhere with the network adaptor itselfs - any anti viruses or firewalls.
Now when I try with a VPN it works fine when i turn off transversal NAT on my router, but I want to play without vpn