Problem with ackslimit

I have a server with lots of gang zones and their position change every second, sometimes players get kicked for reaching ackslimit.

What is a good ackslimit for my server? (It's currently 10,000 and no one gets kicked) Is it ok? Does it work with all kinda players (connections)?

Note: CPU and RAM usage are no issue for me, I can simply upgrade my VPS.

Try change 3000/5000 your asklimit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTYBYT3
Посмотреть сообщение
Try change 3000/5000 your asklimit
Did you read my questions?
I need some details too, why 3000/5000? What's wrong with 10000?

Probably some huge loop is causing this

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably some huge loop is causing this
I have a loop which manages about 600 gang zones every seconds, after changing the limit to 1000 no more kicks.

But I'm asking if 10000 is a good limit or not.

Changing ackslimit isn't fixing the issue.

This is often caused in multiple areas, and you upping the limit, will simply suppress the symptom, rather than fixing it.

like, oi, if this loop is done on the server and is only for the server, then it shouldn't be causing ackslimit issues. What in the heck are you doing on that loop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Changing ackslimit isn't fixing the issue.

This is often caused in multiple areas, and you upping the limit, will simply suppress the symptom, rather than fixing it.

like, oi, if this loop is done on the server and is only for the server, then it shouldn't be causing ackslimit issues. What in the heck are you doing on that loop?
I never said I had an issue, I just wanna know what are the side effects of higher ackslimit.

And like I said, I move 600 gang zones in the loop and it's called every second.