Will there ever be a Steam Version?

I'm very curious.

Steam version of sa:mp? I think I can safely say that will be a No.

doubtful

If we get Mobile version then samp will boom.

hmmm, sounds interesting.

Yea, sounds interesting. This could bring some more new players to the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
Yea, sounds interesting. This could bring some more new players to the game.
I think so https://steamcharts.com/app/12120

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayJ
View Post
If we get Mobile version then samp will boom.
Someone made it but it is in beta. And also not official.

I dont think so. 12 years too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhizors
View Post
I dont think so. 12 years too late
Better late then never

Surely not.

Forgive my ignorance, but can it not be downgraded using the patch for the 2.0 version? I know our website states:

"Version 2.0 of the DVD version can be downgraded to 1.0 using a third-party patch.
The Steam and Direct2Drive versions of GTA:SA are not currently supported and cannot be downgraded."

But I'm so sure that I did it a few months ago? Maybe I'm wrong and it was using old files or something though. Has anyone else tried recently? If not, I'll give it a go on my laptop later in the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Forgive my ignorance, but can it not be downgraded using the patch for the 2.0 version? I know our website states:

"Version 2.0 of the DVD version can be downgraded to 1.0 using a third-party patch.
The Steam and Direct2Drive versions of GTA:SA are not currently supported and cannot be downgraded."

But I'm so sure that I did it a few months ago? Maybe I'm wrong and it was using old files or something though. Has anyone else tried recently? If not, I'll give it a go on my laptop later in the week.
I did do this, in fact my current install is a downgraded Steam copy. I used a tool found on the steam forums. Although I only have such a version due to my PC not having a DVD drive.