Actors are not sync...

Hello everyone, I have read several topics about actors and in some issues they try to make them walk. Many answer that it is not possible since they are only for fixed places and that they could not be synchronized with the player-server ... could you explain this last?
I have been able to make them walk but only in a sense since setactorfacingangle seems to be bug and I can not make it rotate to walk in another direction. If someone else is interested in the actors let me know.

Do not touch if 24 hours have not passed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undef1ned
Посмотреть сообщение
Do not touch if 24 hours have not passed.
Sorry who are you??

The actors are designed to be immobile ...

Please, take a look at this thread.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=428066

The only thing you are doing is moving the position of the actor every so often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undef1ned
Посмотреть сообщение
The only thing you are doing is moving the position of the actor every so often.
You are wrong friend, the function is well and checked performs the animation of walking and moves the actor at a constant speed and according to walking.
There are not so many lines to check and disengage. This way if the actors can walk.

Definitely not, actors aren't made to move.
All what you are doing is just applying an animation to simulate a movement, but the actor won't move until you set new positions. So no, actors can't move. You just manually move them.NPC, like players, can move naturally without applying any animation nor timer like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
Definitely not, actors aren't made to move.
All what you are doing is just applying an animation to simulate a movement, but the actor won't move until you set new positions. So no, actors can't move. You just manually move them.NPC, like players, can move naturally without applying any animation nor timer like you.
ok the timer is used to move the actor constantly. obviously the walking animation is an aggregate but it works. I understand that they have not tried it and that the actors are "static". I only share it so that they know that it is possible to simulate the walk of an actor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTYBYT3
Посмотреть сообщение
I have been able to make them walk but only in a sense since setactorfacingangle seems to be bug and I can not make it rotate to walk in another direction.
Also, that's a known bug. You need to resynch actor with players to set the new actor's facing angle. This bug only occurs with static actors. Streamer (with dynamic actors) and actor_plus fix this bug.

if now the functions are bugs .I'm sure someone served this. see you online

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
if now the functions are bugs .I'm sure someone served this. see you online
What abaout this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ijxh_v1QTR0

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What abaout this...

y outube.com/watch?v=ijxh_v1QTR0
They are just NPC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
They are just NPC.
Haha what are you say?? They are actors ! Created and moving for my code... whats is the problem with them walking? Tell me.