Lol I'm pretty sure the forums are disappearing 😂

ok..

stop taking bad drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigETI
Посмотреть сообщение
stop taking bad drugs
Just the usual meth xd

Yes,the whole forum is gonna be down until December.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntmx
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes,the whole forum is gonna be down until December.
so it'll be back up in december?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
nop....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntmx
Посмотреть сообщение
nop....
woah

Good drugs, give me the number of the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderClans
Посмотреть сообщение
Why does a round pizza come in a square box
Becuz if it will come in Circle box so its taste get bad hahahahaha

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Because round boxes are harder to make... Better question: why is mustard labeled as "delicious" when it is clearly spicy...

I agree. I was a member of quite a few forums 5-8 years ago but these days, those forums have so little active members or otherwise completely deserted. Some have even shut down. FB groups killed forums
If I really wanted a community, I would probably just create a website or ******* then leverage social media for my community these days. Btw, you can build an own website with the hPage.com website builder. Very easy to do.
Try it: Create a free website - hPage.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10MIN
Посмотреть сообщение
Because round boxes are harder to make... Better question: why is mustard labeled as "delicious" when it is clearly spicy...
Depends if you get Mild, Extra spicy or God damn burning your throat you feel like gagging :'D

Obviously a bit of a troll, and doesn't realize what learning to code, even means... CodeStyle always simply posts up pastes, and yet, it doesn't teach anything...

Literally, when he disappears off the forum, and other people don't give you what you 'want', then what?

This is similar to the old "How much is an elegy" on the RP servers, the correct response is 'Find out ICly", but now, constant pastes of how much it is...

And as I said, when he's gone, how will you cope. There should almost be a rule of no simple copy-pastes without explanation of what it's for... CodeStyle simply pastes anything up, doesn't explain it, and yet, that's just spreading bad practice, and he's been pointed out for it too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
where access forem samp?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Because it is simpler, cheaper and easier to make a square box than a round one (a square box can be formed from a single sheet of card ) and also it is easier to store, transport and pack square boxes which will remain in a flat state until needed and are quickly assembled at point of use.

source: https://www.theguardian.com/notesand...201008,00.html

lol