Well, I've been here for over 10 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't use peoples full names on this forum. NGG are gone afaik. There's no reason to attack them.
Who used full names? If they didn't want to have their names used, should they not have used a pseudonym rather than their real name?

After all, I've had this issue before when I've been referring to someone by their forum name, and they've complained about me releasing their actual name, when their name, was their forum name...

Just so you know, all my data that NGG had, got handed over to New Generation Gaming, so I don't see my data being protected by your EULA...

Wow Sew PLEASE tell us more!

- Said nobody ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keed
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow Sew PLEASE tell us more!

- Said nobody ever.
Who the f*ck r u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpoop
Посмотреть сообщение
Who the f*ck r u?
Sew's fan

The actual retarded shit in this, is that Kye edits my post to omit a name which everyone knows, and as I said, they had a choice to use a pseudonym, but were so self-focused they didn't, yet every other ungrateful little monster in here, is simply left to run riot...

GREAT MODERATION THERE... DEVIN CLARK IS A GREAT FOOTBALLER....... How's that gonna get edited, because this is surely another Devin Clark that I'm referring to now, and that's totally a praise in this reference.

I suggest you stop before you get banned from here lol

you know for a backseat moderator u really shouldnt attack the person u look up to the most

TL; DR

Way too much useless drama here. This isn't NGG, so keep your shit to yourself, a simple "goodbye" would've been better and easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabe11a
Посмотреть сообщение
TL; DR

Way too much useless drama here. This isn't NGG, so keep your shit to yourself, a simple "goodbye" would've been better and easier.
But not really, since he's still here.

Sad cry for attention...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
But not really, since he's still here.

Sad cry for attention...
Exactly, I just don't know why does this thread exist, just completely irrelevant even for the "Everything and Nothing" board.

What are you even trying to prove now? Who gives a fuck Kalcor omitted his name, you're really going to cry about it when nobody cares, after all, you said everyone knows his name so what does it matter? Hell, you bitched at me in the past because I said something about programming on a phone screen which apparently was the wrong thing to say.

How long is it going to be before you stop? You've tainted whatever reputation you had through this thread, there's no point in continuing this childish act.

Quit letting people get to you! For starters, this is the internet, this type of shit is to be expected. Secondly, a majority of the community here is that of younger individuals/teenagers who are yet to witness the "real world" and mature appropriately. We all as a community need to learn to co-exist with each other just like you do with your team at work. I cannot stand a great amount of the people I work with on a daily basis and would never interact with them outside of the work setting. But guess what? At work you would think we are all best friends. Make the most out of the situations that are handed to you. If something annoys you, ignore it, or learn to cope and make good from it.

Now I agree the quality of the community seems degraded from before. But as someone else already mentioned, most of the tenure members have moved on to better things. The mod is now 12/13 years old, and as a result the moderation, development, and attention has dropped. But this is to be expected. Learn to cope or ignore it and leave like you originally said.

Now really, I can't see how half of the trolls who are in here making such an issue, and elsewhere on the forums now, are still around... After all, Moderation would say they're simply harassing, and spamming, but yet nothing gets done.

If you don't like my post, then fuck off lol... You don't need to post in this thread, but you do, because you are the one who is triggered... @DuncanShields @Dignity.

Seriously, your hostility shows that you guys are toxic, and that's the reality of this bullshit... The toxicity and needless attacks, are symptoms of these pricks getting away with this shit for too long, and not being caught up on it...

There are rules, and I sort of thought that by signing up, and agreeing to those rules, that those people would be held to account, but they barely are.

Technically, I said I'm out, I didn't say when... So stop circle-jerking yourselves thinking I have to actually leave because of your opinion/thoughts... I could simply sit on the forums here shit-posting like you're currently doing...

Oh yea, Dignity, there's no way you could shit on my thread, because you have nothing on me... lol.

But again, if you are only here to bitch and moan, go take it to your mom, she'll probably give you a tissue and a pat on the head, telling you to run along...

Funnier still, is the fresh account that came to render their opinion.... lol.

Like, do you actually think I give an actual shit what you say about me, or throw? It's about the fact that nothing gets done about them that is the issue with me...

If we're going to abide by the rules, then why is everyone else not expected to abide by those same rules.....

But this logic doesn't apply to the real world (which encompasses the internet).