Well, I've been here for over 10 years.

Ive stopped checking the scripting section a long time ago, Im also not interested in most of the other threads created here anyome. The only reason im still here from time to time is because sometimes people show off some cool stuff they made. Unfortunately, with the video section being removed now because kalcor got some strange problem with SJWs on "sjwtube", that reason also is gone (together with ten thousands of hours people put into writing the posts alone. Dozens of times i told people "kalcors forum, kalcors rules", but messing things up like that for a total of 320000 registered users, because of one persons problems is even shittier than ******'s "delete everything on forum quit". But all this is stuff for a different thread).
So all thats left is 97% crappy questions, 2% pseudo-interesting stuff, and 1% interesting stuff. I dont like having worse-than-roulette chances when looking for kewl posts (of course its not just since videos were deleted, but thats a major aspect now).

Not so long ago I told people samp isnt dying. Im not sure about that anymore.

its ok princess you didnt have to bitch this much we forgive you.

Thx for the mention

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
well said southclaws…. you should also look at the positive side though, sew.
I've nothing personal against you, you've been a good member so far (except when you got into childish fight with another child called crystalize), and you shouldn't leave this platform just because you there are some assholes out there. they will always be, everywhere.

Join the samp discord though, its a good place to get in touch with the community in a better way, and we also have a dog called rudy aka j0sh aka jamster aka freshncool.
Lmfao im probably older than both of you combined together.
Stop mentioning my name to stay relevant you fart wasteyutes.Degenerated Arab(you targeted not all Arabs)

Strangely I've been waiting for this thread to pop up from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Ive stopped checking the scripting section a long time ago, Im also not interested in most of the other threads created here anyome. The only reason im still here from time to time is because sometimes people show off some cool stuff they made. Unfortunately, with the video section being removed now because kalcor got some strange problem with SJWs on "sjwtube", that reason also is gone (together with ten thousands of hours people put into writing the posts alone. Dozens of times i told people "kalcors forum, kalcors rules", but messing things up like that for a total of 320000 registered users, because of one persons problems is even shittier than ******'s "delete everything on forum quit". But all this is stuff for a different thread).
So all thats left is 97% crappy questions, 2% pseudo-interesting stuff, and 1% interesting stuff. I dont like having worse-than-roulette chances when looking for kewl posts (of course its not just since videos were deleted, but thats a major aspect now).

samp isn't dying; these forums dictated by a single person are
join the discord to see what i mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Lmfao im probably older than both of you combined together.
Stop mentioning my name to stay relevant you fart wasteyutes.Degenerated Arab(you targeted not all Arabs)
just as I expected… have fun "old man".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение

I totally agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperr
Посмотреть сообщение
Sew, you've been around since as early as SARP that's true but look how much NGG has swallowed you up, you're lost. You were supposedly leaving like 5 years ago but you're bothered that Devin and Farva deleted your account before handing the DB over to Zhao.

I think you need to just take a break cos we know you'll be back.
That's a load of bull, I left NGG because they were retards... I never said I was leaving SA-MP at that stage at all.

Devin and Farva didn't delete my account, it was done by someone else, and I got sent the video to prove it at the time.

I think it's you, that's lost, especially in reading and comprehension... Maybe you need to sort that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
just as I expected… have fun "old man".
Shut the fuck up.

Thanks for the co-operation.

Nice man!

I agree with what you're saying about the job thing and scripting. I mean there's one thing to have constructive criticism on your work but then it's another thing where all people do is pick apart whats wrong with it, "You're retarded do it this way save 1kb of memory" "Learn how to properly script before trying samp" like what? Who gives a shit about samp and it's coding really, a lot of people might use something like this as a gateway to something bigger.

A lot of us just did it for a hobby. I've been developing for SA:MP for about 5 years and that's as far is my development skills have gone or will go. I've seen a lot of people get demotivated and even leave alltogether because they try something, they're happy with it, their friends are happy with it, they try to show it off and get torn a new asshole.

Bye bye.

still lurking around smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigETI
Посмотреть сообщение
still lurking around smh
Hmmm? Problem? It's only yours.

still lurking around smh

still lurking around smh

Don't use peoples full names on this forum. NGG are gone afaik. There's no reason to attack them.

I think you missed the part where you bid final goodbye and leave. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin512
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you missed the part where you bid final goodbye and leave. . . .
it's the same as every other """""goodbye""""" thread