Screenshots & Videos

I guess he's assuming that dugi has bought "new databases"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeth
View Post
There are many other good and better alternatives like Invision Community and XF.
Definitely not Invision. It is as terrible as vBulletin with its vulnerabilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reemyrobby
Посмотреть сообщение
Definitely not Invision. It is as terrible as vBulletin with its vulnerabilities.
Why are we even fighting when we know we're not moving from VB? Peace out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
I just kept blocking it until he went away.

Some attacks are harder to block behind cloudflare. Usually the unsophisticated ones. It would have been blocked automatically if cloudflare wasn't enabled.
Have you tried blocking specific functions so it cannot be repeated?
Config file has an option about that afaik.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you tried blocking specific functions so it cannot be repeated?
Config file has an option about that afaik.
Yeah, I dunno. I end up having to block every DDoS manually because there are so many different types of attack, and the site is normally configured to deal with the last type of attack.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, I dunno. I end up having to block every DDoS manually because there are so many different types of attack, and the site is normally configured to deal with the last type of attack.
If normal protection doesn’t work I suggest sucuri.It blocks all requests.WAF is good.What’s good is that it filters all sqli,xss requests and mitigates all DDoS attacks.Way better than CF.Also it should stop this database attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
If normal protection doesn’t work I suggest sucuri.It blocks all WAF and so on requests.What’s good is that it filters all sqli,xss requests and mitigates all DDoS attacks.Way better than CF.Also it should stop this database attack.
Try taking 10 gigabytes to the face and let me know how well sucuri mitigates that.

Quote:
View Post
I'm looking in to it. It might require an upgrade to vB 5, which would hurt the forum's sa-mp styling.
Turn the forums temporarily off and take your time, upgrading is always the best choice.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor, hello. Try this solution on a free tariff, instead of CloudFlare. They will really defend against many types of attacks, including L7, better than CloudFlare.

https://ddos-guard.net/en/store/web

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenka123
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor, hello. Try this solution on a free tariff, instead of CloudFlare. They will really defend against many types of attacks, including L7, better than CloudFlare.

https://ddos-guard.net/en/store/web
Better ultra-host at this point, best host.

Can we chill the hell out

Kalсor go update samp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krass
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalсor go update samp
right

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor, can you give me 1 answer to a lot of questions? Please.

1. When will a new version of SA-MP or R*fix be around?
2. Why did you merge the Internet and Hosted tabs again? Now if you specify announce 1 in server.cfg server will not appear in the Internet tab.
3. Online sa-mp.com shows only from tabs Hosted? The site has more than 3 thousand servers in the tab of 300.

A really mess over here, a typical forums' thing.. Yet now I'm interested in why is all this drama happening because of utub only. I mean, on both sides, ofc. Maybe there's something to learn here too, I guess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG
Посмотреть сообщение
A really mess over here, a typical forums' thing.. Yet now I'm interested in why is all this drama happening because of utub only. I mean, on both sides, ofc. Maybe there's something to learn here too, I guess?
Omg why would you bump this topic again!

Quote:
View Post
I'm looking in to it. It might require an upgrade to vB 5, which would hurt the forum's sa-mp styling.
dont, its dope as it is.

Little history. Ten years ago, I accidentally learned that you can play San Andreas on the network, then I was not so old to play games. Later some time I learned about existence of this forum, and here are registered, I little wrote posts here, but often here found, simply reading forum. Four years ago I gave up playing at all, and now my only interest is programming. I follow SAMP's updates, and Yes, I don't like G__gle either. As for my age, it is easy to guess by nickname, I had the temerity to register such a nickname. To what I all of this wrote? Kalkor, you can ban at least any hint of social networks and video hosting and go to the darknet, the main thing is not to give up the development of samp. There are a lot of peoples who do not speak English , but still considers SAMP favorite game and hopes that you continues to develop. Write through the translator.

it's back now. You can all stop bitching and moaning.