Kalcor is my brother SA-MP still alive no worries

what? , Kalcor responding with a meme.

What's going on here!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTACON
View Post
what? , Kalcor responding with a meme.

What's going on here!.
Damn! Its like Kalcor is a guy who's been on the internet and found out about memes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshncool
View Post
Damn! Its like Kalcor is a guy who's been on the internet and found out about memes!
Memes will become illegal in europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by userid
View Post
Memes will become illegal in europe
I'll still enjoy memes, the old EU folks wouldn't dare to do shit!

Quote:
View Post
I'll still enjoy memes, the old EU folks wouldn't dare to do shit!
Then you will be jailed (and probably raped)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
View Post
Here's an actual solution: since you don't want You(them)Tube to be used here, why not add a .webm embedding plugin to the forum, so we can still share videos that we've uploaded to .webm hosting sites. This way you could reopen Screenshots & Videos section.
bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
View Post
bump
I'm looking in to it. It might require an upgrade to vB 5, which would hurt the forum's sa-mp styling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
I'm looking in to it. It might require an upgrade to vB 5, which would hurt the forum's sa-mp styling.
Have you ever thought about moving away from VBul?
I know the theme stuff may be an issue and may deter you away from moving to a new forum software.

Quote:
View Post
I know the theme stuff may be an issue and may deter you away from moving to a new forum software.
Big no no.It would break everything.Threads,posts,members.Not all forum softwares are compliant with each other.

vBulletin is nice it just needs an update because this version is too old.vBulletin newer versions have many great new features and still this same theme.

Quote:
View Post
That means all the topics, and all the work people put in here on forums will be gone.

Something tells me this forum just wouldn't 'feel' right if it was upgraded to vB 5

Quote:
View Post
Something tells me this forum just wouldn't 'feel' right if it was upgraded to vB 5
Try it.Nothing to lose haha.I believe there will be some new features added which can be disabled/enabled but nothing more.

Quote:
View Post
Would it be worth, at the very least, updating to 3.8.11 (the latest and last edition of vB 3.8.X) for any security patches that have been done since 3.8.6?

This forum always has the latest security patches. For some reason the version down the bottom of the page doesn't update.

Oh, fair enough then. Just do what you think is best.

Did you narrow that "exploit" that kid was doing 2 weeks ago where he kept taking up connections on the db so vB didn't work at all for days straight?

Quote:
View Post
This forum always has the latest security patches. For some reason the version down the bottom of the page doesn't update.
Why VBulletin? VB5 sucks, Vbulletin has lost its market control. There are many other good and better alternatives like Invision Community and XF.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you narrow that "exploit" that kid was doing 2 weeks ago where he kept taking up connections on the db so vB didn't work at all for days straight?
I just kept blocking it until he went away.

Some attacks are harder to block behind cloudflare. Usually the unsophisticated ones. It would have been blocked automatically if cloudflare wasn't enabled.