Screenshots & Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
Single dev that has all the power to shut everything down at a press of a button.
I can't stop anyone playing SA-MP or running a SA-MP server. You guys know that already. I can, however, ban people from this forum for advertising.

Everyone wave goodbye to Kaperstone.

mashallah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't stop anyone playing SA-MP or running a SA-MP server. You guys know that already. I can, however, ban people from this forum for advertising.

Kalcor, what do you think about the Russian audience?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

, /me waves goodbye to Kaperstone.

RIP....

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

So funny banning a guy with 3,300~ post for a single post which wasn't even intended, lol

@Kalcor,

Hi how are you doing? When will the new update be released?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Youre killing the forum and samp. Not with a knife, but with a minigun.
I really didnt expect such a shitty behaviour from the "leader" of a 300k people community.

If you want to stop with samp, do it now, let someone else continue it, make it open source, just abandon it without leaving a word, whatever. But dont mess it up like that. Its like youre saying "fuck you" right into the face of thousands of people who were here for years. Many of the guys youre treating like shit right now are those guys who developed scripts, plugins and gamemodes that made samp what it is (or was), and allowed you to earn thousands of dollars every month, for many years. Without the community samp would be nothing, you would be nothing, so ffs stop treating them like they were nothing.

His weed probably was grown in China

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

stfu and start developing 0.3.8 u fuckin bum
btw greetings from sergio, the guy that have been ddosing the whole samp community the past year (that's why u closed the spanish section), ban me if u have the balls

Quote:
View Post
This my site, so I get to decide what links are allowed. utube and 1e100 are no longer part of my web of trust.

The internet is more important to me than sa-mp. You don't get sa-mp without the internet.
If internet is more important to you, improve security of sa-mp server. Especially the .DL version. We need that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almiighty
Посмотреть сообщение
stfu and start developing 0.3.8 u fuckin bum
btw greetings from sergio, the guy that have been ddosing the whole samp community the past year (that's why u closed the spanish section), ban me if u have the balls
> start developing 0.3.8
> Spanish servers are using 0.3.DL today.

sergio is a fat slob

Oh wow. This whole thread is a shitstorm! Kalcor will no doubt bring the Screenshots & Videos section back one day, and hopefully bring back utube links, until then, everbody calm down. Bloody hell xD

you know.. nothing can be said.. samp is really pisd right now.

Guys. SA-MP forum isn't SA-MP. It's part of SA-MP. Most players don't visit here. Many of the biggest server owners don't post here.

You can post here if you want, but having 1000's of posts doesn't make you important to the mod. I'm sorry if you thought that was the case. If you hurl shit at me, you'll probably get banned.

kalcor based and redpilled

based
redpilled

Hello Kalcor can you quote so i take a screenshot of it and make it a signature so you and i, can finally protect our privacy and protest against (s/he)tube which breaches our trust and uses our data, who people don't believe is real and continue to get fooled by the big tech companies and become slaves of them.!!!!

Also i wrote a poem to consider our friendship:

My smart Kalcor, you inspire me to write.
How I love the way you hoot and waddle,
Invading my mind day and through the night,
Always dreaming about the dun noddle.

Let me compare you to a contender?
You are more goofy, fantastic and fun.
One frost nips the robins of December,
And wintertime has the streamline c1.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your fine attitude and humour.
How your personality fills my days!
My love for you is the cute okuma.

Now I must away with a friendly heart,
Remember my strange words whilst we're apart.

Regards from Egypt!!!x!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello Kalcor can you quote so i take a screenshot of it and make it a signature so you and i, can finally protect our privacy and protest against (s/he)tube which breaches our trust and uses our data, who people don't believe is real and continue to get fooled by the big tech companies and become slaves of them.!!!!

Also i wrote a poem to consider our friendship:

My smart Kalcor, you inspire me to write.
How I love the way you hoot and waddle,
Invading my mind day and through the night,
Always dreaming about the dun noddle.

Let me compare you to a contender?
You are more goofy, fantastic and fun.
One frost nips the robins of December,
And wintertime has the streamline c1.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your fine attitude and humour.
How your personality fills my days!
My love for you is the cute okuma.

Now I must away with a friendly heart,
Remember my strange words whilst we're apart.

Regards from Egypt!!!x!
There you go.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You can post here if you want, but having 1000's of posts doesn't make you important to the mod. I'm sorry if you thought that was the case. If you hurl shit at me, you'll probably get banned.
True. But most of those members with high post counts have contributed greatly to the community, be it by posting scripts for others to use and learn from, or helping others with support. Without those people you can only imagine how SA-MP may have turned out. These people indirectly helped to grow this mod by providing support for others to play the game and run their own servers. That absolutely does make them important to the mod.