Screenshots & Videos

this is stupid.
you better censor everyword and ban every user who doesn't agree with you too.

Closing this thread would be the best now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello Kalcor can you quote so i take a screenshot of it and make it a signature so you and i, can finally protect our privacy and protest against (s/he)tube which breaches our trust and uses our data, who people don't believe is real and continue to get fooled by the big tech companies and become slaves of them.!!!!

Also i wrote a poem to consider our friendship:

My smart Kalcor, you inspire me to write.
How I love the way you hoot and waddle,
Invading my mind day and through the night,
Always dreaming about the dun noddle.

Let me compare you to a contender?
You are more goofy, fantastic and fun.
One frost nips the robins of December,
And wintertime has the streamline c1.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your fine attitude and humour.
How your personality fills my days!
My love for you is the cute okuma.

Now I must away with a friendly heart,
Remember my strange words whilst we're apart.

Regards from Egypt!!!x!
Looks like you're really inspired by PISD

I think that closing (Screenshots & Videos) gave a stab in the heart to the whole community, it was the great ego of each member to show their work and be satisfied. </3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys. SA-MP forum isn't SA-MP. It's part of SA-MP. Most players don't visit here. Many of the biggest server owners don't post here.

You can post here if you want, but having 1000's of posts doesn't make you important to the mod. I'm sorry if you thought that was the case. If you hurl shit at me, you'll probably get banned.
Even if Kaperstone haven't done alot of PUBLIC projects for SA-MP, then let's look at Mauzen who you have just banned for saying "shitty behaviour". Mauzen has earned 1597 reputation since Jun 2007(this guy has been here since 9 years), he published 2 plugins which are used by most of the big servers, 2 tools, one to make development easier and another one to switch between SA-MP versions easier, 6 includes which many of us could have used before, and indeed Mauzen have alot of other contributions which I haven't found yet. In my opinion, Mauzen was one of the important people to the "mod".

And if we speak of Kaperstone, honestly, he is the reason I've started my old community, SEF, which we bought your hosted tab for, for continuous two years.

I told myself that I'd stay out of this and let it take its course... But now that Mauzen has been banned for just saying it how it is, I've got to speak my mind and frankly I'm beyond caring about what happens after the fact..

@Kalcor - You mentioned video's on ******* being censored, videos that are 5, 6 years old; And you don't like it and you don't like the fact that ******* is being ran the way it is.. But if you can't see this then its about time you got some help, you are part of the problem..

You're censoring your community for speaking their mind, telling you what they think; Just like how you've done the same.. Last I checked you were always one for listening to the community and hearing what they've got to say; But frankly you've got to a point that's rather clear you don't seem to give a shit about what's been built and the community around it..

So let's make a check list,

1) You're censoring people's opinion (and they have a valid reason to be concerned)
2) You're complaining that ******* has too much "censorship" yet you're jumping on the problem and doing it yourself.
3) You're sexist (And I hear you say "Do you have proof?", I'll just leave that there.)

If you've had enough of running the community; Then stop, let the people who have actually made this community what it is run it... But most of all, is about time you just grew the fuck up and started acting like the adult that you very well claim to be.

Dude, can you fix that image? I can't even read the text properly since the images stretches everything to one line..

Either resize it, or cut out the useless whitespace parts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zT KiNgKoNg
Посмотреть сообщение
3) You're sexist (And I hear you say "Do you have proof?", I'll just leave that there.)
how is that sexist lol

Does this have anything to do with Alex Jones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
That SA:MP is closed source.

Single dev. vs many that know how to co-operate and utilize the power of Git.
Gסogle "mta github" and you will find the source of the mod.

Single dev that has all the power to shut everything down at a press of a button.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't stop anyone playing SA-MP or running a SA-MP server. You guys know that already. I can, however, ban people from this forum for advertising.

Everyone wave goodbye to Kaperstone.
ohh so this story is real https://kalcor.site/post/the-multi-theft-auto-story/

Well understandable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zT KiNgKoNg
Посмотреть сообщение
Calling feminists that are actually ruining everything is sexist now? Are you a feminist, because you're acting like one right now.

Don't close this yet, nothing has been done yet and i need to buy more popcorns.

I've been on the internet since mid-90's. I came out of the UFO/conspiracy crowd. Sites like abovetopsecret are older than Goggle. We're not big fans of internet censorship.

SA-MP was started in 2005. I'm too old to play SA-MP now. I don't want to be playing games on servers where everyone is younger than me. I keep this site online since people still want to play. The mod could be developed further but I have to rely on feedback from English server owners, and those servers aren't being developed as much anymore. GTA:SA is getting old.

People tried to say I'm censoring like utube/goggle. The difference is that utube is hosting platform, and this is a private forum. The SA-MP forum is more like a utube channel. I support channel owners right to block any commenter or links they want. If you censor from the host level, it has a chilling effect on the entire internet.

We were given permission by R* North to create MP mods for the GTA3 series. But I don't think anyone, including them, thought these mods could go on for so long. I think they'd prefer MP mods die off and players move over to GTA:O. That's why I'm not handing this mod over to someone else.

SA-MP is on the home stretch. Everyone knows it.

I still love you Kalcor!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm too old to play SA-MP now. I don't want to be playing games on servers where everyone is younger than me.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
no it's not, but you don't know that since you no longer play... every good game/mod has it's golden age then a period of stagnation but then again a golden age

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I've been on the internet since mid-90's. I came out of the UFO/conspiracy crowd. Sites like abovetopsecret are older than Goggle. We're not big fans of internet censorship.

SA-MP was started in 2005. I'm too old to play SA-MP now. I don't want to be playing games on servers where everyone is younger than me. I keep this site online since people still want to play. The mod could be developed further but I have to rely on feedback from English server owners, and those servers aren't being developed as much anymore. GTA:SA is getting old.

People tried to say I'm censoring like utube/goggle. The difference is that utube is hosting platform, and this is a private forum. The SA-MP forum is more like a utube channel. I support channel owners right to block any commenter or links they want. If you censor from the host level, it has a chilling effect on the entire internet.

We were given permission by R* North to create MP mods for the GTA3 series. But I don't think anyone, including them, thought these mods could go on for so long. I think they'd prefer MP mods die off and players move over to GTA:O. That's why I'm not handing this mod over to someone else.

I somewhat agree on this.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I think they'd prefer MP mods die off and players move over to GTA:O.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That's why I'm not handing this mod over to someone else.
I'm confused here. Are you not handing over this mod to someone else because you want the mod to die, or because you're afraid it'll die if you hand it over to someone else?

2005 wow, that is one of the most oldest online games actives yet
It's sad how quickly time passes.

GTA:O is was good at the beginning, now is more like a kids game.
GT-MP was good before was sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by corne
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm confused here. Are you not handing over this mod to someone else because you want the mod to die, or because you're afraid it'll die if you hand it over to someone else?
Because he thinks that r* wants it to die

There's a few things that just seem odd to me. If you don't want SA:MP to die, why impose your opinion on the entire community, causing people to be upset and possibly leave. If you don't want to update the mod yourself, I can understand that, but wouldn't it be more logical to bring someone else in to volunteer, bring out updates, and help keep SA:MP alive? If SA:MP dies, it's not because people aren't interested, it's because of all of these small things adding up. Look at the amount of new multiplayer mods being made for GTA III, VC and SA. People are still interested. Even I still prefer the older GTA games over GTA V (even though my computer can handle it fine and there's good servers as well).

I know there was a reason SA:MP wasn't open source, because Rockstar didn't allow tampering with something, but what about all those other multiplayer mods out there, old and new?