Screenshots & Videos

When you start using the methods of your enemy, you slowly become one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
This my site, so I get to decide what links are allowed. utube and 1e100 are no longer part of my web of trust.

The internet is more important to me than sa-mp. You don't get sa-mp without the internet.
That's kind of hypocritical of you to say. Sure you own the website, but it's not your personal blog or something - it's a community driven forum. The community should be the primary focus, not your personal agendas. Just like you don't get SA-MP without internet, you don't get SA-MP forums without community.

Just wiping out years worth of people's work and creations posted on that board because a bunch of people bypassed your Tube ban is absurd.

"tube sucks cause they delete 6 years old videos for no reason!"

*deletes every single video ever posted here in 12 years*

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I asked people not to post links to utube. Instead they used redirects to get around the block.

There aren't many good alternatives to utube right now. It'll take time for new platforms to develop. The section will probably be reopened at some point, but for now it's better to remain closed.
Where do we post our creations then? What if we want to show off some cool stuff we've been doing to the community? Closing off a section (and deleting all of that history) is like destroying a section of a highway because people keep speeding on it, it doesn't solve the actual problem. Why not just tackle the redirects, I don't believe hiding the section was your only option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTV
Посмотреть сообщение
Where do we post our creations then? What if we want to show off some cool stuff we've been doing to the community? Closing off a section (and deleting all of that history) is like destroying a section of a highway because people keep speeding on it, it doesn't solve the actual problem. Why not just tackle the redirects, I don't believe hiding the section was your only option.
EZ.

Half of the videos were unavailable..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
EZ.

Half of the videos were unavailable..
That doesn't justify removing them though, people could easily fill in the censored letters and view the video.

Quote:
View Post
It'll take time for new platforms to develop.
It will take decades for any platform to become a viable alternative to utube.
By then, a lot of good people will leave these forums. It's a shame, really...

lmao, fuck you and your site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
View Post
That's kind of hypocritical of you to say. Sure you own the website, but it's not your personal blog or something - it's a community driven forum. The community should be the primary focus, not your personal agendas. Just like you don't get SA-MP without internet, you don't get SA-MP forums without community.

Just wiping out years worth of people's work and creations posted on that board because a bunch of people bypassed your Tube ban is absurd.

the same thing.

Is Kalcor the one who answers? Because his answers were not like that, or he was rebellious

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
View Post

the same thing.

Is Kalcor the one who answers? Because his answers were not like that, or he was rebellious

Quote:
View Post
The Screenshots and Videos section was mostly links to utube, which were broken after I blocked the site. It made sense to empty the forum.

I saw videos on utube that were up for 5-6 years suddenly get censored. What changed?

It's sad, yeah. But the days of PacMan goggle are long behind us. Consider when goggle/utube becomes a political machine, it's not just hurting a few links on this forum, it's hurting every person who ever uploaded anything to utube. There's no end to censorship. They now have to take down anything that anyone wants taken down.

Goggle giveth, Goggle taketh away.
agree with what you said

G0gle and yutuv they become a shit!

they became politically correct, repugnant.

lmao so many people got banned in this thread. I know Kalcor has always been strict, but goddamn when did he literally turn into hitler

pls no ban

You can not like googol policies but you cant not say it's not a good search engine or utube is not a good video social platform. googol, Microsoft, Apple, faebook or any company like this have a lot of power, but because the people uses it (giving his info).

And that is what they are, business, they do not mind selling your information because you are aceppting this in terms conditions (yeah is not free).

Why you only block googol?, all companies do the same, there is nothing that can be done.

smh is gmail next on the ban list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyoDahBoss
View Post
smh is gmail next on the ban list?
Stop giving him ideas

gg пацаны

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS3
View Post
When you start using the methods of your enemy, you slowly become one of them.
I like that

Kalcor, when there will be new multiplayer updates. When will access downloading machines and animations to the server? Well, videovprovideniya video. It will be something unique. Take for example MTA (Not advertising) They started working and not long ago added new features. So what are we worse than them?

Quote:
View Post
This my site, so I get to decide what links are allowed.
This is a ridiculously arrogant excuse that you --or the future beta testers-- tend to use to clarify your actions lately, I am sorry but you are not worth shit without the people using your mod and "site". Stop thinking like a SJW if you despise them that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieHalltheJustinThom
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor, when there will be new multiplayer updates. When will access downloading machines and animations to the server? Well, videovprovideniya video. It will be something unique. Take for example MTA (Not advertising) They started working and not long ago added new features. So what are we worse than them?
That SA:MP is closed source.

Single dev. vs many that know how to co-operate and utilize the power of Git.
Gסogle "mta github" and you will find the source of the mod.

Single dev that has all the power to shut everything down at a press of a button.