Are there any Military Roleplay?

Are there any military Roleplay servers around? Mostly English ones? If not why don't someone create one and provide a view of World War III through a roleplay server?

Not that I know of, I saw one a long time ago that was in development but its been years since then and they've faded from existence.

It would be great if we had one in the English Community.

I attempted to make one in 2013 in the style of Arma but I abandoned it after realising you'd need a decent amount of players to get it working (50v50 constantly or something close to that number). Complete with command bases, RC vehicles as UAVs, airdrops and the likes of those. It's a shame because I was looking forward to it. Set in north western Las Venturas between Bone County and Tierra Robada, except there was also not really much of an objective from an RP war server apart from taking territories.

Better off just making a arma III roleplay server for that kind of stuff.

Also had the same idea and ran into the same problem, thought of making the map smaller but didnt seem worth the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperr
View Post
I attempted to make one in 2013 in the style of Arma but I abandoned it after realising you'd need a decent amount of players to get it working (50v50 constantly or something close to that number). Complete with command bases, RC vehicles as UAVs, airdrops and the likes of those. It's a shame because I was looking forward to it. Set in north western Las Venturas between Bone County and Tierra Robada, except there was also not really much of an objective from an RP war server apart from taking territories.