Sa-mp server version conversion

I think I'm not the only one with this question going in my mind. In order to convert a sa-mp server into the latest one, what would you need to do? Would you need to replace files? Or just add them and you could go back to a later version of a sa-mp server whenever you wanted? Is it the same as updating like you always needed to? Just replace the old include files with the latest ones?

Also, a side question, is the 0.3.7 still going to be developed or the development is going to move to DL in time completely?

0.3.7 is still the main version.

You can use something like sampctl to automatically configure your server so you won't even have to worry about executable files and such when you can just modify a version and it will automatically download and run it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshncool
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3.7 is still the main version.

You can use something like sampctl to automatically configure your server so you won't even have to worry about executable files and such when you can just modify a version and it will automatically download and run it for you.
Sorry to put me. But what is sampctl for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapMan
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry to put me. But what is sampctl for?
click the link and read the description

SampCtl is useful, but is NOT a must have tool.

However, to update your server from 0.3.7 to 0.3DL, you have to replace this files:

After done, recompile your scripts with the new pawno.

From what I read and understood, it means that it is a code programmer like notepad ++ and others, but with more features?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapMan
Посмотреть сообщение
From what I read and understood, it means that it is a code programmer like notepad ++ and others, but with more features?
Not really, as it's not an IDE, so it's nothing like notepad++ or those others.

Quote:

Never said it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderClans
Посмотреть сообщение

However, to update your server from 0.3.7 to 0.3DL, you have to replace this files:

After done, recompile your scripts with the new pawno.
So it's the same like always. Alright. I guess the DL version needs some time to get on tracks and to get a stable release. I will stay on 0.3.7 for now. Thank you.