Animation Freeze

Hello, I've this animation played once the player die, it works well but the problem is after 2/5 seconds it just clear the animation. I've tried to freeze the player but doesn't help as it clears the animation and unfreezes the player.

Код:
ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PED","KO_shot_face",4.0,0,1,1,1,0,1);

No matter whatever you do player could cancel the anim by pressing F or GBug or even use server sided /stopanim cmd if any.

So the best bet is to start a timer once the player dies and put that applyanimation code inside it, which repeats so the animation is put on a loop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShihabSoft
Посмотреть сообщение
No matter whatever you do player could cancel the anim by pressing F or GBug or even use server sided /stopanim cmd if any.
I disabled all this commands and pressing buttons while player is injured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShihabSoft
Посмотреть сообщение
So the best bet is to start a timer once the player dies and put that applyanimation code inside it, which repeats so the animation is put on a loop.
I've done and still unfreezing & clearing the animation of the player after 2/5 seconds without pressing any buttons.

I just tested it and it works fine for me. It freezes at the end and no matter what I do I cannot unfreeze it (except G-Bug of course).

Are there any other player related functions before or after that?
Also, if you want to use TogglePlayerControllable, use it before applying the animation.

check task EMS