Prevent to download files

Hi,

Is there anyway to avoid OnPlayerRequestDownload public to be called? I want to take some actions on players before anything else but appearing window with custom files is annoying because I can not show them any dialog. I tried to return 0 in it but it's just stops download and leaves black screen in the middle of my monitor. And also, is it possible to call the function after all necessary action was taken?

Refresh. Anyone?

No as far as I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenTy
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,

Is there anyway to avoid OnPlayerRequestDownload public to be called? I want to take some actions on players before anything else but appearing window with custom files is annoying because I can not show them any dialog. I tried to return 0 in it but it's just stops download and leaves black screen in the middle of my monitor. And also, is it possible to call the function after all necessary action was taken?
I dont use 0.3DL but did you try hooking it?

Try Pawn.Raknet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Try Pawn.Raknet
What do you mean by this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undef1ned
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean by this?
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=640306

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabe11a
Посмотреть сообщение
I know what it is.

Pawn.RakNet seems to be solution. I used Outcoming RPC SrcFinishedDownloading (id: 185) and now black windows doesn't appear. Now I've to recall public to allow users download anything. Redirect doens't work properly or I'm doing something wrong by putting my localhost ip in redirected address.