error 19 help

kee getting this error

Script[gamemodes/yungvot.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

add to you'r GM script:

PHP Code:
main() { } 
if you still get that message or you allready got main in you'r GM script update you'r plugins and includes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokii
View Post
add to you'r GM script:

PHP Code:
main() { } 
if you still get that message or you allready got main in you'r GM script update you'r plugins and includes
now i get this in script

fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "zcmd"

If it's on #include <zcmd>

Make sure you have zcmd.inc in your Pawno>include folder.

Which plugins do I need to update?

add the include "zcmd" in your "pawno> include" folder and compile your game mode.

first thing , download ZCMD include , you could find it here >>
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354

after downloading , put zcmd.inc on ScriptFolder\Pawno\Includes

2nd: make sure that you loaded the required Plugins,

about updating includes , update streamer

Can people confuse the OP any more than needed?

Updating isn't wise to hand out as a first 'goto' for fixing issues, as in MANY CASES IT BREAKS THEM MORE.

The issue is that the function isn't found, no-one really knows which is failing, but yet has every fix out under the sun.

The worst part of this, is NO-ONE is asking for the LOGS to see if a PLUGIN IS ACTUALLY FAILING before throwing out RANDOM FIXES.

OP, Throw up your server.log for a startup. And as DarkMythHunter said, Check, and report back...

I have it you’ll thanks for the response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
Can people confuse the OP any more than needed?

Updating isn't wise to hand out as a first 'goto' for fixing issues, as in MANY CASES IT BREAKS THEM MORE.

The issue is that the function isn't found, no-one really knows which is failing, but yet has every fix out under the sun.

The worst part of this, is NO-ONE is asking for the LOGS to see if a PLUGIN IS ACTUALLY FAILING before throwing out RANDOM FIXES.

OP, Throw up your server.log for a startup. And as DarkMythHunter said, Check, and report back...
ey man , he asked which includes to update, i answered him , i didn't tell him to update them just explaining ..

OP, keep me updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMiX
View Post
ey man , he asked which includes to update, i answered him , i didn't tell him to update them just explaining ..
You don't even know WHAT include needs to be updated though, you threw out a random guess, and end up trying to avoid this point...

Stop throwing out random guesses WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN ASK ABOUT THE CODE OR THE LOG...

If someone says "XXX isn't working" and people instantly come in throwing out 'update XXX' and 'Add XXX' without even asking for a single fucking thing in information, they should be fucking banned, as it's getting beyond a joke...

10 fucking posts, NO-ONE asks for the basics......

Come on..... If you're going to do this, do it properly. Telling people to make changes without checking what they've got, is a simple way of BREAKING someones script and making it harder to get someone to do something that's already been led up the garden path.

Seriously, stop back pedalling.