Welcome back!

Welcome back to the holy SA-MP forums! What was everyone doing while it was having the break?

nothing. my life stopped completely while the forum was down for one day. i couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, could barely breathe. i sat in silence, staring at my screen and refreshing the page over and over. "this time it'll work!" i would tell myself. but it never did. it was a very difficult day. i hope i never have to experience this again, and i don't wish this on anybody. please, kalcor, never do this to me again. i can't handle it.

ih ih

it was actually down for 2-3 days. I wonder who attacked this time...

some kid who can ""see databases"" and says that dugi has ""purchased more databases""
that's who the retard is.
wow i found connection bug let abuse i am l33t hacker fear me

Haha I thought they have banned my country, I was worried.

It isn't stable yet for me.

It's going up and down every few mins for me still :/

Apart from these issues, the HTTPS protocol isn't working and Chrome considers SA:MP forum as not secure.

Not stable for me either, i thought this was the end

I'm still in shock and crying. Please never again.

That's the unique thing about forum.sa-mp.com

when you see a fellow samp-er, sad from the down forum and they ask you how you are, and you just have to say that you're fine, when you're not really fine, but you just can't get into it because they would never understand.

It was down?

This is just why we can't have nice things...

What if it was off for a month or more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpoop
Посмотреть сообщение
What if it was off for a month or more
Then the desire or habit of active members to check this forum oftenly would have died...